Are our fetishes passed down to us from our parents?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Are our fetishes passed down to us from our parents?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Is loving and being aroused by footsie/dipping/dangling etc passed down to us from our parents,grandparents etc.Does any of your family members have the same fetish?I am sure its not discussed at the family dinner table.

I think its possible

cwalk

Post by cwalk »

Wow good question I have ofter wondered the same thing. I think it's possible, because I found that my father and I have similar taste in women.
I love some pretty feet.
gdogak

Post by gdogak »

i dont think they are passed down genetically at all, i think some fetishes are harbored in our youthes, especially foot fetishes. I am quite interested in my own fetishes therefore i research studies and whatnot and the interpretation that a foot fetish comes from the time you are an infant is based around the time you spend around the feet of those around you. Some children learn to objectify being around the feet of there caretaker as a place of comfort, etc and as they grow the image or feet or foot related acts becomes arousing...

that is the disconnect for me on that theory though, im sure there is something there, but i remember as early as third grade as being aroused by stockings, shoe play, and feet and that would have only been when i was 8 or 9
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

I believe the phrase that comes to mind is The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, which refers to parents and childrens likness.
I love some pretty feet.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

gdogak wrote:i dont think they are passed down genetically at all, i think some fetishes are harbored in our youthes, especially foot fetishes. I am quite interested in my own fetishes therefore i research studies and whatnot and the interpretation that a foot fetish comes from the time you are an infant is based around the time you spend around the feet of those around you. Some children learn to objectify being around the feet of there caretaker as a place of comfort, etc and as they grow the image or feet or foot related acts becomes arousing...

that is the disconnect for me on that theory though, im sure there is something there, but i remember as early as third grade as being aroused by stockings, shoe play, and feet and that would have only been when i was 8 or 9
I see your point but our fetish has to come from somewhere.

I have Law and Order SVU and DVD and one of the episodes surrounded the topic of foot fetishism.The doctor was saying how a certain part of our brain controls our fetish.I was thinking maybe it might skip around the family tree maybe an uncle or two have it?
corleone84

Post by corleone84 »

yeah i think so when i was kid i was always loving to
see women do that, i think it is my mom and her friends
who influenced that but i like it till now!
I like female feet in well worn pantyhose.
brurossiter

Post by brurossiter »

Well this is a good question! I've found out recently that i had a nylon foot fetish when i was around 7-8 when i saw a family video of me rubbing and playing with my Aunties feet in black nylon(apprently i did this alot but she moved so must of vaded then until a few yrs later) , it was very embarrising because now she keeps asking do i want to touch her feet because she always wears black tights!!!! If she wasn't a family memeber then yeah!!! she's joking of course thou!

But my point is when i got older i started liking womans feet in black tights or stockings, now i know why! that was 14 years ago but now when i see her i find my self looking down at them, it makes me think my fetish is wrong now because from where i got it from! well not wrong but makes me think lol
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

brurossiter wrote:Well this is a good question! I've found out recently that i had a nylon foot fetish when i was around 7-8 when i saw a family video of me rubbing and playing with my Aunties feet in black nylon(apprently i did this alot but she moved so must of vaded then until a few yrs later) , it was very embarrising because now she keeps asking do i want to touch her feet because she always wears black tights!!!! If she wasn't a family memeber then yeah!!! she's joking of course thou!

But my point is when i got older i started liking womans feet in black tights or stockings, now i know why! that was 14 years ago but now when i see her i find my self looking down at them, it makes me think my fetish is wrong now because from where i got it from! well not wrong but makes me think lol
Thats what my theory is ....notice how your aunt is always asking you to touch her feet.She might have the foot fetish as well ? so it has to come from another relative?I'll be honest sounds like she wants to tease you by always wearing tights and wants your attention to her feet.
brurossiter

Post by brurossiter »

I'll be honest sounds like she wants to tease you by always wearing tights and wants your attention to her feet
She's doesn't wear tights all the time thou and i don't see her as much because i make it to blatton why i've gone round their, but she say's it so everyone can hear thats kinda of embarrassing. Luckly enough know one's twigged that i have a FF.

One day if she ever says it i might just have to touch them just to stop her from saying it lol, because i can can hold my self back but i wonder for how long....

There might be a future story in the near future but fingers crossed there won't be!!!
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

It is only in the past couple of years that I have wondered if my aunt could have influenced my fetish. She is only about 8 years older than me. I don't recall that much about growing up around her. We lived on the same farm, though my parents had a house trailer set away from the main house where my grandparents lived. I'm sure I was in the main house much of the time. And when I was older I know my grandmother always went barefoot in the house, so she probably did when I was growing up. My aunt had a thing for high heel shoes starting when she was a teen, she even wore them to mow the lawn. Ruined her feet so she could wear no other type of shoes and now in her late 60s, she has terrible bunions. I have always felt she has shown an interest in me that makes me uncomfortable but I can't really say why, as it all seems friendly enough. I don't remember it but my mother has told me that my aunt often watched over me and always seemed happy to be with me. So there would have been lots of opportunities to be around her feet. I remember one Christmas where I was seated on a hassock (large footrest in front of armchair, big enough to stretch legs out). She sat in the chair and stretched her nylon legs out and her shoeless feet were wiggling against my back. I must have been 8 or 10 years old. This was also about the time I first remember noticing girls' feet at school and just wanting to see them all the time. I also suspect other family members have an interest in feet, from certain conversations, including my lesbian sister. My thinking now is that we have a tendency in the brain and it is likely to run in the family and that family members can influence that tendency, but it is likely to develop anyway.