Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

mrremix2002

Post by mrremix2002 »

_______

mrremix2002

Post by mrremix2002 »

_______
zyds

Post by zyds »

mrremix2002 wrote:who is this girl?

Helen Ganzarolli :shockedstar:
mrremix2002

Post by mrremix2002 »

_______
masada

Post by masada »

great brazilian videos mrremix..more please...
mrremix2002

Post by mrremix2002 »

_______
Snooker

Post by Snooker »

Young feet in thights.

Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Nice feet in thights but no shoeplay!
mrremix2002

Post by mrremix2002 »

_______
notalwaysright10000

Hot Russian News Anchor in a full heelpop

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

mrremix2002 wrote:just look these ladys (Brazil again)

http://jovempan.uol.com.br/videos/entre ... -24852,1,0
Like it says:

She's done this only one other time (trust me I've gone through all the videos on this channel; I'll put up a second link later) but since it is one of only two other videos in which her lower body can be clearly seen, I'd say full heelpopping two out of three times in full view offers a pretty good basis for an inductive conclusion that there's firm (if infrequent) potential for future shoeplay.

Listen, *please* tell me someone here can read Russian, at least a little? From perusing this Youtube channel's own website, I strongly suspect that that, like C-span and ABC, they post only a fraction of their material on Youtube.
But this anchor only interviews on this set on this one show, and I can't figure out how to navigate the website to peruse the archives.
Again, anyone here know any Russian?

This girl could turn out to be an Eastern block Tanya Beckett...
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
notalwaysright10000

Re: Hot Russian News Anchor in a full heelpop

notalwaysright10000 wrote:
mrremix2002 wrote:just look these ladys (Brazil again)

http://jovempan.uol.com.br/videos/entre ... -24852,1,0
Like it says:

She's done this only one other time (trust me I've gone through all the videos on this channel; I'll put up a second link later) but since it is one of only two other videos in which her lower body can be clearly seen, I'd say full heelpopping two out of three times in full view offers a pretty good basis for an inductive conclusion that there's firm (if infrequent) potential for future shoeplay.

Listen, *please* tell me someone here can read Russian, at least a little? From perusing this Youtube channel's own website, I strongly suspect that that, like C-span and ABC, they post only a fraction of their material on Youtube.
But this anchor only interviews on this set on this one show, and I can't figure out how to navigate the website to peruse the archives.
Again, anyone here know any Russian?

This girl could turn out to be an Eastern block Tanya Beckett...
One other thing: Please DO NOT subscribe to this Youtube Channel. I don't think it's paranoid to say if they see foot fetishists are subscribing it could tip them off like QVC.
In fact I'm posting these links only out of a sense of reciprocal obligation, as I've taken far more from this site than I've given.

And trust, me, if she does this again I will see it and you will know about it.

Cheers
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
plespol

Post by plespol »

and other parts
SHOEPLAY
plespol

Post by plespol »

SHOEPLAY
mrremix2002

Post by mrremix2002 »

_______
notalwaysright10000

Shoeplay @ 47:43?

Hey, guys, please respond, because I'd *really* like to hear a second (or third or fourth) opinion on this.
Am I crazy or is that ankle-crossed dipping?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2359100010#
Sweet and to the point:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

i think it's just heel popping :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
mrremix2002

Post by mrremix2002 »

_______
zyds

Post by zyds »

mrremix2002 wrote:update

PLEASE, dont favorite this one, I've been wating for YEARS for this chick do something.
notalwaysright10000

zyds wrote:

PLEASE, dont favorite this one, I've been wating for YEARS for this chick do something.

Are you sure the posters of a Youtube video get notified when someone 'favorites' a video, and not just when they subscribe to the channel? This is a matter of considerable interest to be, because I too think we should be as furtive as possible.
Sweet and to the point:
zyds

Post by zyds »

notalwaysright10000 wrote:
zyds wrote:

Are you sure the posters of a Youtube video get notified when someone 'favorites' a video, and not just when they subscribe to the channel? This is a matter of considerable interest to be, because I too think we should be as furtive as possible.
I think the best way to keep the video is download it or favorite on your browser. If you take a look on relationed videos of all the videos that were posted here, you'll see a lot of "shoeplay" and "dangling" videos.