Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Collegetownstudios

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by Collegetownstudios »

mouse66 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:02 pm

Today I found this one, but immediately I see the stupid-hermetic fucking comment of this pest called Patrice Cruau, this French asshole, who ruins everything. Unfortunately, most of us who belong to this forum have already become accustomed to the idiotic comments of this idiot who, apparently, thinks he is very funny and intelligent, and has become a nightmare for all of us. This, and not Dangling Fan, is our real enemy, the guy who messes up a lot of our chances, messes up our finds, and plays against us. He, and other idiots like him, are to blame that we can't share more videos and playlists, and because of this stupid guy, everyone, including the good, loyal and trustworthy members of this forum, pays for it. Because of these people this beautiful topic, once so active, has declined, except for the recent and disinterested contributions of JD_elengi, Bobbastanley97, etc.
In this particular video, his words translate as this:

By the way, Who mentioned Limits???
...Google!!
Search Engine or Tort Fixer, don't trust what it says!
Just watch what he's doing!

--------------------

So, I can give him a pass here.

mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

JD_elengi wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 4:04 am
mouse66 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:02 pm

Today I found this one, but immediately I see the stupid-hermetic fucking comment of this pest called Patrice Cruau, this French asshole, who ruins everything. Unfortunately, most of us who belong to this forum have already become accustomed to the idiotic comments of this idiot who, apparently, thinks he is very funny and intelligent, and has become a nightmare for all of us. This, and not Dangling Fan, is our real enemy, the guy who messes up a lot of our chances, messes up our finds, and plays against us. He, and other idiots like him, are to blame that we can't share more videos and playlists, and because of this stupid guy, everyone, including the good, loyal and trustworthy members of this forum, pays for it. Because of these people this beautiful topic, once so active, has declined, except for the recent and disinterested contributions of JD_elengi, Bobbastanley97, etc.
Thanks for the support bro. I have seen some of Patrice playlist and yes man, he comments a lot in really good videos and I don’t know what’s his point. I think maybe he doesn’t care what anybody thinks or maybe he just does it naturally 😂😂 hahaha but yeah he finds good videos most of time. I hope he stops commenting in videos so we could get more out of the women who do it. 🤷🏻‍♂️ That is his decision though.
JD_elengi, I consider you a real friend of mine. I will support you always. :)
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

watsonandcrick wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:54 pm

bad quality but leg crossing, foot bouncing and dangling from lady in green pants
Well, we know her. Unfortunately some other video of the same lady making very aggressive foot bouncing and dangling her pumps like crazy previously presented here was later published on Youtube by asshole called James Shawn with photo of her face and personal details :roll:
Mackenziecollins12

Post by Mackenziecollins12 »

Well it wasn’t actually James Shawn who released any of her information it was the people in the comments who mentioned her name and mentioned how much of a incredible dangler she is. Ever since that video was released of her constantly dangling for 2 hours it seems like we don’t see her anymore. It’s always the people in the comments who ruin it and creep the ladies out.
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

Mackenziecollins12 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:28 pm Well it wasn’t actually James Shawn who released any of her information it was the people in the comments who mentioned her name and mentioned how much of a incredible dangler she is. Ever since that video was released of her constantly dangling for 2 hours it seems like we don’t see her anymore. It’s always the people in the comments who ruin it and creep the ladies out.
In which of the videos of that channel she dangles for 2 hours?
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

Mackenziecollins12 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:28 pm Well it wasn’t actually James Shawn who released any of her information it was the people in the comments who mentioned her name and mentioned how much of a incredible dangler she is. Ever since that video was released of her constantly dangling for 2 hours it seems like we don’t see her anymore. It’s always the people in the comments who ruin it and creep the ladies out.
Ok, maybe it was not John, but the edited video of her definitely was published on YT. Fortunately it seems that it is not available now
Mackenziecollins12

Here ya go, no time stamps needed
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Mackenziecollins12 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:23 am

Here ya go, no time stamps needed
I watched this last night. She definitely prefers to dangle with her right foot. I'm thinking about downloading it and paring it down to the actual shoeplay. I mean, I like the ankle flexing and movement too, but it's seeing that black pump hang off her toes at a few points which are the real highlights.
Mackenziecollins12

She definitely put on a show and it’s not her first rodeo. She likes to dangle that’s for sure
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

She likes to dangle with her both feet but after all she has advanced stage of restless leg syndrome which cause that she constantly makes very aggressive moves with her feet. This is absolutely crazy

JD_elengi

Post by JD_elengi »

https://a.website.controlhub.scotparl.v ... ay-12-2022
1:05:07, 1:08:52, 1:41:48, 1:50:04, 1:59:48, 2:09:16

One of the best I have ever seen, enjoy it
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

JD_elengi wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:25 am https://a.website.controlhub.scotparl.v ... ay-12-2022

Amazing! Are there some other videos where she is shoeplaying?
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

MelFresh wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:26 am She likes to dangle with her both feet but after all she has advanced stage of restless leg syndrome which cause that she constantly makes very aggressive moves with her feet. This is absolutely crazy

I knew a girl with RLS, and my god, this video brings back memories.
JD_elengi

Post by JD_elengi »

Ricky732 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:05 pm
JD_elengi wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:25 am https://a.website.controlhub.scotparl.v ... ay-12-2022

Amazing! Are there some other videos where she is shoeplaying?
Man, I tried to find more of her but I found nothing. It is a one hit wonder, but there is a possibility that she goes to other meetings, so let’s be patient.
Bobbastanley97

Post by Bobbastanley97 »

Been a while guys busy with work and other things, shoeplay at 1:43:18
Bobbastanley97

Post by Bobbastanley97 »

shoeplay at 20:10
Russian Langolier

Post by Russian Langolier »

Woman in black on the left

lefty1520

Post by lefty1520 »

slight heelpops throughout, best part around 18:40
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

Ricky732 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:05 pm

But ... The clip starts from the 9th hour (?) and it is just faces shot. Is is just me :-O ?
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I also had trouble with the Scottish video that starts at 9 AM. You have to add the times given to 9, so 1:05:07 is 10:05:07 on the video. And yes, the woman on left as you look from rear has shoes off but the times are short and the video is dark. And you have to manipulate the settings to get the best unobstructed view. Not really worth all the trouble in my opinion.