DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Globe

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:33 pm This chat speaks of how bad the shows are without Rebecca or Diana…there is nothing to watch on the channel now.
Terrible yesterday, dreadful today, I'm gonna have to look up a synonym for tomorrow :mrgreen:

neil48

Post by neil48 »

Somnolent? Funereal? Joyless?
Globe

Post by Globe »

neil48 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:03 am Somnolent? Funereal? Joyless?
Funereal seems accurate...
After such a week, the phoenix will rise from its ashes on the A-team comeback (hoping it's due next monday) ;)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Ha ha
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Rebecca was on IG Live this morning doing her radio show.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

What is her radio show about?

BlackFoot wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:04 am Rebecca was on IG Live this morning doing her radio show.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:58 am by Mr. Mike » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:58 pm
i dont know it's in German. I just said good morning and she responded then i left about a couple mins later. it also could have been a podcast. the setup was different from the radio show.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Was out most of the day but caught the beach segment with Monika. I must say she was looking good today. Ive also noticed she's been more active on IG this week.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Idk if it's some kind of ego reaction or if she was strongly advised by some higher up but yesterday she indeed decided to push out more some of her "assets" (though the braless white top was a bit much in my opinion).

Still, I'm more enclined to go listen to Gottingen Stadtradio with a quarter of the A-team there, at least they have some decent music on the air :mrgreen:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

So it's just Rebecca today. i dont believe ive ever seen her work without the other ladies before. Let's see what today's shows bring. hoping for the best.
Globe

Post by Globe »

A nice segment during the 5€ show with her classic move, other than that, nothing too crazy.
Good to see half of the A-team back though.
Overlook

Post by Overlook »

Very pretty Rebecca in the 5 show and in the last program.
On the other hand, it is also very curious, Rebecca spends the whole winter with dark stockings and red nail polish, and in summer without nail polish.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Overlook wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:10 pm On the other hand, it is also very curious, Rebecca spends the whole winter with dark stockings and red nail polish, and in summer without nail polish.
Had the exact same thought, i'ts quite odd. I guess it's to not make it too obvious as soon as she dangles...
From what i remember last year she used to have the red nail polish even barefooted and it was absolutely beautiful.

Maybe (if she's reading this and by any luck care about our opinions) she'd be willing to put it back on some day ? ;)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

You sure it’s not like a light pink or clear coat? Girls do that in Summer (my wife does)

I always hope they read this. One thing she’s never done and Diana does is stand with 1 shoe on and 1 off…would love to see Rebecca do that.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

i may be the odd man out but i like Rebecca's feet with no polish actually. Diana does that too but i dont mind, but i do like her with the bright orange polish that she wears sometimes. (especially with the nude or the sheer black nylons. the color just pop through the nylons and looks good to me.)
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Rebecca looked pretty good in Diana's dress. I miss that dress on Diana with those famous brown heels but i think Diana got rid of those brown heels or gave them away. Some nice shows from Rebecca today. She also did some standing shoeplay for you Mr. Mike.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Yh she was incredibly cute with her headband and this amazing dress. Had she been wearing the brown leather pump the day would have been near perfect. nice dipping/standing shoeplay indeed.
I'm still waiting for the day Pearl will give us a sideview of behind those damn panels...
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:40 pm Yh she was incredibly cute with her headband and this amazing dress. Had she been wearing the brown leather pump the day would have been near perfect. nice dipping/standing shoeplay indeed.
I'm still waiting for the day Pearl will give us a sideview of behind those damn panels...
Doubt that will ever happen and if it does it will only be on one of Behind The Scenes videos. i wonder how long it's gonna take to upload 2 days worth or Rebecca clips. As you know Pearl TV likes to stall or put a hold on Rebecca uploads.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Joking about the panels, they are just sometimes so frustrating when you clearly know what's going on behind. :mrgreen:

As much as we both know it's true regarding the uploads, it somehow looks like someone wanted to contradict you blackfoot, 4 uploads of her just now lol. I'm guessing they were coming shorts on monika's and had no other resorts...
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

When were the standing dipping segments? Just got back