MotorShow 2004 Videos

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

killer

Post by killer »

I really want to learn how to use rapidshre. Everyone but me seems to get it to work. I use the free link but I can never get a ticket to come up or a link to click to play the video. I have a new computer so why can't I play them? It tells me my IP is already downloading a file and that is when I have just gotten online so that can't be right. Please anyone here know what steps I am missing to get these to play?

killer

Post by killer »

Nobody out there is reading these messages.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

K,

Please post your requests for assistance in the "Help" forum. You will get a response much quicker in there.

Make sure that you are following the procedures outlined in the <a href="http://www.nyllover.com/phpBB2/viewtopi ... RapidShare FAQ</a>. If you are still having problems then refer to the vendor website FAQ listed at the bottom of Nyllovers post.

Other people have had problems with RapidShare before, and you can see those posts in the "Help" forum as well. Browse through them to see if anyone else has had a similar problem.

Please post your results as a new thread in the Help forum.

Thank you,

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.