DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Globe

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Globe »

Also it looks like the new channel they started is heavily orientated toward the foot fetish stuff, mostly shorts from previous behind the scenes for now but I hope they'll put some exclusive footages on there.

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:42 pm These last weeks have been giving me some hope, almost feels like we're past the major drought that were the months from January to end of August...
Even Monika is wearing some nice white strapped high heels, they were really sexy. I also noticed camera men started to pan in on Tracy's feet yesterday one or 2 times. And she was waiting, giving quick glances and smiling to the camera guys just before it happened. Like giving the top signal ahah.

Wondering if they have a last show planned right after the one currently airing, in my dream a special wellness show, but i'll take a standing segment of the A-team to end the week :mrgreen:
nope just Monika's Friday count down show (love her with her hair up and in that space suit) then a short segment with Rebecca and Tracy sitting with the short table blocking the view of Rebecca.
Globe wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:45 pm Also it looks like the new channel they started is heavily orientated toward the foot fetish stuff, mostly shorts from previous behind the scenes for now but I hope they'll put some exclusive footages on there.
what new channel? i didnt see anything.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Globe

Post by Globe »

BlackFoot wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:19 pm nope just Monika's Friday count down show (love her with her hair up and in that space suit) then a short segment with Rebecca and Tracy sitting with the short table blocking the view of Rebecca.

Those short tables... like you said yesterday, the single day where the girls don't wear their regular heels they setup the perfect dipping furnitures with clear views.

And yes they opened a sub youtube channel called @pearltvfans where they will post daily short uploads of bts, insights and exclusive content. For now it's been only reuploads of some behind the scenes segment that were already uploaded to their main youtube account. I hope they'll start uploading more recent and fresh stuff.

Wonderful week tbh, it was great to see old school Rebecca dangling/moves and Diana always delivers.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:35 pm
BlackFoot wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:19 pm nope just Monika's Friday count down show (love her with her hair up and in that space suit) then a short segment with Rebecca and Tracy sitting with the short table blocking the view of Rebecca.

Those short tables... like you said yesterday, the single day where the girls don't wear their regular heels they setup the perfect dipping furnitures with clear views.

And yes they opened a sub youtube channel called @pearltvfans where they will post daily short uploads of bts, insights and exclusive content. For now it's been only reuploads of some behind the scenes segment that were already uploaded to their main youtube account. I hope they'll start uploading more recent and fresh stuff.

Wonderful week tbh, it was great to see old school Rebecca dangling/moves and Diana always delivers.
Thanks found it. Funny they have Merve as the icon pic of the channel.
Globe

Post by Globe »

I had not noticed that but true, leak or troll ? :mrgreen:

Also check that eye contact in the first pic ... that means business !
Image Image
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Diana and Monika both looking amazing today. Diana gave us a little show today. Both Monika and Diana did the massage chairs today and the chat was going nuts smh.... Mainly Nicky A., Chester and Xavi.
Globe

Post by Globe »

So much about respecting the girls right...
Talk about showing an example.

Nicky A. and Chester keep talking about some acronym too which I don't understand... DCW I believe. No idea what that means but I guess it's not to compliment the set furnitures.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:55 pm So much about respecting the girls right...
Talk about showing an example.

Nicky A. and Chester keep talking about some acronym too which I don't understand... DCW I believe. No idea what that means but I guess it's not to compliment the set furnitures.
yeah i noticed that too but dont know what it means.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Most likely found it :
DWC = (D)ivine (C)aucasian (W)oman - White woman whos body seem so godly and sexy they're described with such a word as divine.

Anyway Nicky.A was really shady today, surprised he behaved like that, wasn't he moderating at some point on the Pearl TV chat or am I mixing it up with someone else ?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Terrible ending to todays show
Diana looking spectacular in nylons and we just get Tracy for last hour.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:19 pm Terrible ending to todays show
Diana looking spectacular in nylons and we just get Tracy for last hour.
I believe this was planned. all week Nicky A. kept talking about he couldnt wait till Wednesday and DCW.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

So Wednesday is going to be a good show? How would he know that?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Don't bother tuning today...only Tracy and Monika and her "hooker shoes"
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Well Diana is gone the rest of the week. So Monday is suppose to be the return of the Diana and Rebecca. I will say Monika been looking good since she's been back. She was definitely outshining Tracy today.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Yup Diana back on 23rd and Rebecca the week after I believe from what I read in the chat.
Not much chance to see anything happen until Diana's return I guess.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:55 pm Yup Diana back on 23rd and Rebecca the week after I believe from what I read in the chat.
Not much chance to see anything happen until Diana's return I guess.
my bad you're right Rebecca back on the 30th according to Xavi.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I should’ve stayed on vacation
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

So Diana has an acting gig going on right now. that's why she will be gone the rest of the week. I wish her good luck with it. Hopefully she wont be in and out due to scheduling like Rebecca. But if things take off for Diana i wouldnt be mad at her. I would be sad tho. Pearl would be put on the back burner or she'd probably leave all together to pursue her acting career.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Monika been looking fire since she came back but the show is just not the same without Diana or Rebecca.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Good for Diana but REALLY bad for us and the show. Hopefully it’s just 1 gig.

I swear the only reason they hired Tracy is because she’s a strappy shoe wearer.

As far as Monika goes, I mean I only watch the show for shoeplay therefore Monika does nothing for me. You’d think she might indulge us once in a while

BlackFoot wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:00 pm So Diana has an acting gig going on right now. that's why she will be gone the rest of the week. I wish her good luck with it. Hopefully she wont be in and out due to scheduling like Rebecca. But if things take off for Diana i wouldnt be mad at her. I would be sad tho. Pearl would be put on the back burner or she'd probably leave all together to pursue her acting career.