Shoeplay at Wedding

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Godiva

Shoeplay at Wedding

Post by Godiva »

What I would give to see a full unedited version of this video!!! :shockedstar: :shockedstar:

I know weddings and receptions are gold mines for shoeplay but sadly it's hard to find raw footage online. Here is a 10 minute edit of a wedding, and from this video it's clear there was a ton of shoeplay going on. The 2 ladies at 5:50 especially.

The first shot is at 6:37, just 2 women talking if 1 or both shoes off for what appears to be a long time. Sadly all we get is a few cuts of them for the remainder of the video but they are all great. Check out 7:11 for a blink and you'll miss it shot of a women dangling her heel.

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Godiva,
What I have found best to do (and yes, wedding are an absolute goldmine for shoeplay) and this is on YT, is type either just a womans first name or her first name then the word "and" and then go to filter and hit the "longer than 20:00" filter. You will get a lot of wedding videos..you can also try "wedding reception"...the key is the 20:00 filter, that way you get the longer videos and not just quick highlights~
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

By this point I've probably searched every wedding & reception video on YT, and working my way through Vimeo. I find I've had better luck on Vimeo, but the videos are a chore to search through.

Good tip wth just searching for names though. Think I'll give that a shot.
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

The top 3 shoeplay places, for me, are:

Weddings, Airports and Libraries (even though im very unlucky when I go to libraries)