Nice YouTube Find 3-24-15

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Nice YouTube Find 3-24-15

Post by Footsiefreak »

[youtube][/youtube]

*Edited to add youtube link...

llama

Post by llama »

[youtube][/youtube]

it seems like the same 50 or so Hostess vids keep getting reposted on YT on almost a daily basis
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Yup. And I think it's geehot who's doing it.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
llama

Post by llama »

ive seen you say that NotAlways....my theory is YouTube is doing it to make searching candid feet, today ors shoeplay, today searches so frustrating that people stop searching them (Like I have) I just check my subscriptions now and rely on others to find the truly new stuff. I got sick of seeing the same videos uploaded every day
notalwaysright10000

But if YouTube's staff cared enough, why wouldn't they just remove them as "violation of terms of service"? (They do this all the time when it suits them. The don't have to be covert.)
More to the point, why *would* they care? And why would they devote precious staff time to this when they already have their hands full with countless DMCA claims and other complaints?

Google is a corporation, and the only two times corporations give a fuck about what you're doing is:

1) if it costs them money

2) if it can make them more money

No, I think it's clearly the work of some extremely obsessive person who has very little else to do, and very few other options.
Who does that sound like to you?

I'd put at least 50-50 odds on it being geehot.
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
mmb

Post by mmb »

I'm with you, Geehot as he has tons of time and seems really bored
llama

Post by llama »

Fair enough Notalways All I know is it has been super frustrating...Someone is trolling us, that is for sure. As to motive whoever it is has perhaps monetized these accounts. I dont know; Not really sure how that works.
Beavis74

Post by Beavis74 »

Since we're talking about what really "grinds my gears". Let's talk about all the youtube accounts that are created and just repost stuff from other youtube accounts. Then on top of that, the ones that posts clips, but basically repeat the same clip 3-4 times, I guess just to make it longer? I dunno. But that and these super-sketchy filesharing sites.

There, I feel better. :)
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Not only that, usually they are uploaded at a lesser quality then the original. It drives me nuts when they clog up my feed when i'm searching for new videos,
Beavis74

Post by Beavis74 »

SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS. lol :)
notalwaysright10000

Good to see I'm not the only one with sense. Just know, if you click on these videos, you're just rewarding the behavior of the douchebag who's uploading them and harming your own interests in the long run.
Sweet and to the point:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

For the record I just posted this because I like this video.I have no acquaintance with Geehot and don't know his videos from anyone elses.From what I understand he was banned from here so why even talk about him and give him more attention? :roll:
notalwaysright10000

I certainly didn't mean to implicate you in anything footsiefreak.

*Somebody*, however, is clearly up to shenanigans, and I mentioned geehot as a plausible speculation to explain otherwise perplexing, bizarre, obsessive and seemingly almost totally pointless behavior.

Haven't you wondered yourself why these videos keep getting recycled again and again and again?
Aren't you annoyed?
Aren't you curious as to just what the hell is going on?
Sweet and to the point:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

notalwaysright10000 wrote:I certainly didn't mean to implicate you in anything footsiefreak.

*Somebody*, however, is clearly up to shenanigans, and I mentioned geehot as a plausible speculation to explain otherwise perplexing, bizarre, obsessive and seemingly almost totally pointless behavior.

Haven't you wondered yourself why these videos keep getting recycled again and again and again?
Aren't you annoyed?
Aren't you curious as to just what the hell is going on?
At this point he is part of the past and no longer here so who cares.You cant control the internet and his actions so move on with your life

I am asking the moderators to lock this thread.Talking about banned members is not my style and not why I am here.Thank you.
notalwaysright10000

My concern with geehot is negligible.

What does concern me is the harm that is being done to an activity I enjoy, and which is centrally germane to this forum. If this thread doesn't interest you, you're more than free to desist from posting in it.
However to suggest that its subject matter is irrelevant to the raison d’être of this website is...curious.

You declare that one can't "control the internet" and then immediately attempt (by proxy) to do exactly that.

Your hypocrisy skills could use some polish. It's generally advisable, at bare minimum, to ensure that at least a few seconds of time or a couple sentences of text separate your declamation and its blatant contradiction. (That way you might at least shave the dumbest 5% off the total number of people who notice.)
Sweet and to the point:
llama

Post by llama »

Footsiefreak wrote:For the record I just posted this because I like this video.I have no acquaintance with Geehot and don't know his videos from anyone elses.From what I understand he was banned from here so why even talk about him and give him more attention? :roll:

He keeps returning to the forum as far as I know..so he really isnt gone....Isnt he banana? who is curently allowed to post again?
llama

Post by llama »

And I responded to the post of the original video, because it is a video that has probably been posted and reposted on YT 50 times over the ;ast few months. I was hoping it was new content, and my frustration that is usulally reserved for YT bled over to this forum
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

notalwaysright10000 wrote:My concern with geehot is negligible.

What does concern me is the harm that is being done to an activity I enjoy, and which is centrally germane to this forum. If this thread doesn't interest you, you're more than free to desist from posting in it.
However to suggest that its subject matter is irrelevant to the raison d’être of this website is...curious.

You declare that one can't "control the internet" and then immediately attempt (by proxy) to do exactly that.

Your hypocrisy skills could use some polish. It's generally advisable, at bare minimum, to ensure that at least a few seconds of time or a couple sentences of text separate your declamation and its blatant contradiction. (That way you might at least shave the dumbest 5% off the total number of people who notice.)
Oh just because I don't agree with your obsession with a banned user.Keep it on your "The Geehot Saga Continues" Thread.Im sorry you have nothing else to do dude sorry Im part of the 5% who has a life. :roll: As long as I been here we don't concern ourselves with banned users we just move on not start new threads about them :roll: So keep your whining about Geehot/banana/Grape Ape/Morgan Freeman/Mrs Layton or whatever his new alias is in your Geehot saga Thread :roll:

That's why I wanted the moderators to LOCK THIS THREAD...Im not here for flame wars.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Guys, if you want to talk about your obsession with geehot (i totally agree with footsiefreak on this, guys please!!!) or keep talking about your geehot conspiracy ideas...please use the funny "The Geehot Saga Continues" thread.

I'm locking this flame now.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.