Emule problems

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

DTC1977

Emule problems

Post by DTC1977 »

I've just downloaded emule because I want to download Weekend at Bernie's.

I've connected but I can't tell if anything is actually happening :-(

The status bar currently says:

Connection established on: llamaServ

Users:7.0M(10)|Files:708.7 M(1.5k)

further along to the right it has two red arrows; one pointing up the pther down and besides that it says:

Up: 0.0 | Down: 0.0

In the bottom right hand corner it there is a circle with a green arrow pointing diagonally upwards and a red arrow pointing diagonally downwards. Besides that is says:

eD2K:Connected|Kad:Connecting

and thats it.

I've got no idea of how much has been downloaded or in fact whether anything is actually being downloaded at all.

Can anyone give me any pointers?

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Hi DTC1977 :)

Just give it time. Give it, say, an hour. And then see what the colored bar of the file you are downloading looks like. If it's still completely red, then write me again, if it has some different color...then you just need to wait even more. ;)
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

I'll give it a go for an hour now. I have dial up so I can't download quickly :-(

Should there be an option of where I want to save the clip to? i.e. which folder on my hard drive.

Rapid share gives me that option but emule didn't. Am I doing something wrong?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

In the "Options" you have "Directories". There you can choose the "incoming folder". That's where completed files are stored.
Adam

Post by Adam »

You can also connect to Kad to give you more sources, click kad at the top near servers and then click connect.
"Eve was a virgin" "Oh shit."