Favorite Lost Foot Sites

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

dipsdangles123

Favorite Lost Foot Sites

Post by dipsdangles123 »

What are some of your favorite sites that no longer exist. I remember it_smells.com there was a lot of sweaty stocking foot action there. Also there was a forum by a guy names Mick Flux. I remember going to Winnie cooper's page and seeing the goldmine of material. I could scroll through for hours and going to Aragon's page. Oh my it was bliss. How I miss it.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Personally I miss sexylegsinaction.com when Nora was the focus. She really knew how to give a footjob.

Then there was Maria's Nylon Fantasies, back when it was just her.

Oh, yes, Aragon. I remember getting online back when it I had dial-up and looking through Aragon, Nighthawk, and Wu for new stuff.

And of course Michelle from Oh My Hose! and when she was just SexyMichelle.

I also miss the written word. It seems like there are fewer stories now. Hell I even miss the frustrating one or two paragraph references with no details. I could copy those paragraphs and add to it to make my own details.

Yes, the early 2000s were a good time on the net.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

Maxxraven, his blog was the main source for Asian pantyhose action :)
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
Footfan6

Post by Footfan6 »

Tsjoosie's videos on youtube were amazing, but it seems she took them all down.
llama

Post by llama »

I remember two sites called The Nyloneer and TheCandidFoot
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I remember Nyloneer well. I never bought any of his material, but I saved some of the sample photos.

I miss MickFlux and the few independent pages that tracked the ladies of home-shopping channels. I also remember a guy named Marcin who had a pretty comprehensive photo library.

Sadly, I was a teen when some of the greats were at work. By the time I was out of the house and able to order some videos without my parents finding out, I got a few of Mick's tapes but some of the others were gone by then.

I miss the stories, too. It seems like a lot of the present foot fiction either works its way into more obvious erotica, leaving little to the imagination, or it's more "fetish" oriented (i.e. toe-sucking, footjobs) as opposed to, say, straight shoeplay. I enjoy writing myself, so maybe I should write some stuff along those lines for the board?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Actually the first site I posted on before coming here was legsandheels.com
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I posted a story or two to LAH in the old days, too. The forum there was great...and then they moved to a different forum system, and the conversation seemed to dry up.

There was a story on the board that reminded me in many ways of a friend from college - the story's setting and the author's pseudonym hinted at it. I always wondered if he was "one of us," but I never did ask.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

llama, I remember The Candidfoot and nyloneer well.

legsandheels.com was a favorite, but like you said paradigm88, when the forum changed, people quit posting....something happened with that site, epecially when the focus shifted from there to the dangling.com pay site.

those were good days.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

pumplover, I forgot about that transition, honestly. But that seemed to mark a big shift. I can't remember if the forum was closed for a while, but moving from the old Perl-based single-thread forum (which was far from elegant, but at the time pretty recognizable) to the more modern multi-board approach (which I believe required accounts to post also) just drained people away.

Too bad, because it was one of the sites that still had a lot of interest in hose. The crowd at The Mouse Pad seemed more barefoot-oriented, as have most other foot forums I've landed on. One reason I post more and lurk less here is the positive attitude toward hosiery. We've got to keep the passion alive!
dipsdangles123

Post by dipsdangles123 »

I agree with you. It seems the love for hose and over all appreciation for hose has gone down. Most of the stuff on YT is bare. On top of that it is labeled shoeplay and there is no action what so ever.
llama

Post by llama »

Didn't Mick Flux have a forum too? Was that Legsandheels? Im getting my sites mixed up in my head now.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Mick had his own forum - I believe it went by Famous Hose & Soles, or FHS for short. The early days of Legs And Heels also had a lot of chatter on the subject of TV shopping hosts, but Mick's board pretty much specialized in it.

For that matter, it's amazing how many formats these different sites existed in - Yahoo! and Google groups, GeoCities-hosted pages, free-hosted PHP forums, professionally-hosted sites - and just how many of those formats simply don't exist anymore. Not that I'm shedding a tear for GeoCities, Tripod and their ilk, but think of the content that's been lost over the years as those systems fade away. (I remember going to an old AOL-hosted page hoping for vidcaps of Lisa Mason, only to see broken image links that had been broken a year or two when I found them!)