A Fun Question about Filmmakers

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

KMFDNFAN

A Fun Question about Filmmakers

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Hey does anyone know or even HAVE a list of filmmakers who have foot fetishes? Like Quentin Tarantino? Some of these guys direct television programs and I wonder if that plays a part in shoeplay appearing in movies and episodes of our favorite shows.

Big shoeplay fan
Ravenstein

Post by Ravenstein »

He is the only one I know.

But I think looking for famous people with foot fetish is a good start, and then look for directors.
tcsta

Post by tcsta »

I don't know that it's confirmed, but Joss Whedon (Avengers, Firefly, Buffy, etc) is rumored to have one. His series Firefly and the follow up movie Serenity both have a lot of bare feet shots, especially of Summer Glau. His shows Angel and Dollhouse also had a good amount of bare foot content. Plus there's the well-known Avengers shots of Scarlett Johansson's pantyhose feet in one of the opening scenes of the movie.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

very interesting about Joss Whedon that Scarlett Johannson scene seems like it was made by one of us.Joss you need to produce footsie scenes come out of the closet and join us

I know Tommy Lee has a foot fetish
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/40-famous-foot-fetishists heres a celebrity list of foot fetishist

Red Man was in that movie How High with the footsie scene so he probably wanted that in the film
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Interesting theory on Joss Whedon. I never watched "Firefly" but I thought that the real reason for Summer Glau's foot shots is that she dislikes wearing shoes on account of being a former dancer.

As for Scarlett Johansson, that was a lovely scene. It made me think of a photoshoot that involved Scarlett showing off - and taking off - some platform pumps, and I couldn't help but wonder if maybe she has a touch of an interest, though I doubt it.
tcsta

Post by tcsta »

It's true that Summer Glau is a former dancer. Her being barefoot in most of her scenes for Firefly and Serenity is also explained a bit by her character (sort of a hippy/soldier). The clue that Joss might have a foot fetish was the way her feet were filmed - lot of closeups. On the commentary track for Serenity, he explained the many closeups of her feet by stating that dancers are very expressive through their feet. Might be true. He's denied any other motive for it, so who knows? It's all speculation. Maybe we're just more sensitive to foot content and read too much into things. Regardless, I'm always happy to see them!