25 Sep 05 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

25 Sep 05 Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Nyllover, thanks for the update. I'm not used to seeing Julie Strain in a non-horror movie role. ;)

Don't worry about future updates. You have much more important things to take care of.

To all members and guests - please respect Nyllover's announcement on the main page. He is not an automaton, he is a man with a real life just like all of us. And as I've said before here real life must always take priority. So please, no complaining. Just enjoy what we have and get out and enjoy your own life in the meantime.

Thank you,

Dead Parrot

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Hey Nyllover, you know I always appreciate your work. Just wished I could contribute more like Sogfile, but right now I'm always tied down with work with hours adding up to almost close to 90/week. I really do hope everything is ok though. What you said on the main page seems kind of troubling, but I really do hope I'm wrong. As usual, I respect you need your space. Just keep in touch with us ok? Thanks.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

kingdom wrote:What you said on the main page seems kind of troubling, but I really do hope I'm wrong
You are totally wrong :D

I didn't want to say it on the main page to don't appear like "boasting myself"...but i don't want any of you to be worried so...i can tell you... i'm getting married in about a month :D:D
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Nyllover, first and foremost Congratulations on getting married! Wishing you and your bride all the best, with many years of Happiness and Success! Myself, like many of the members appreciate everything you have done, and looking forward to hear from you in the future! All the BEST, and Thanks! :noworthy:
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Phew!!! :hug: