Jane Treacy one shoe off

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

smooth777

Jane Treacy one shoe off

Post by smooth777 »

her feet must kill her as usual.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

she's the only real shoeplayer left on that channel. Gabrielle Kerr was becoming a nice shoeplayer but wears those clunky shoes now smh.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Kerr will dip when she has the right shoes on...so bummed she did a 2 hour handbag show the other day with basically 2 hours of her from the thighs down...but she had strappy shoes on!
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote:Kerr will dip when she has the right shoes on...so bummed she did a 2 hour handbag show the other day with basically 2 hours of her from the thighs down...but she had strappy shoes on!
yeah i remember she did a show in a short grey skirt and black hose and pumps. she was showing a camera or some kind of electronics with the little short guy they have on for some of their electronic shows and she just took off both shoes behind the counter for the whole segment and her feet were in view. the part im talking about actually starts at 7:15 but then it cuts off. i wonder if anyone has the full clip of this segment.

i love a woman's nylon feet!