tv toes!!! pedicure....painting.greek morning tv show

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Yummy! :o
yoyo

Post by yoyo »

sorry guys but can somebody tell me how can i see a movie clip from rapid share cause im new here

thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

yoyo wrote:sorry guys but can somebody tell me how can i see a movie clip from rapid share cause im new here
You need to first download the video from rapidshare to your pc and then you can see it from your pc.
The procedure to download videos from there is described in detail here:

http://www.nyllover.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1220

Welcome to the community! :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
yoyo

Post by yoyo »

i done that and thay allways send me thi

You have requested the file toes_3.wmv (3669464 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 9 times already.
IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

Your IP-address 212.56.128.184 is already downloading a file. You have to wait until it is finished.
Premium-accounts can download many files at the same time. Maybe you want to have a PREMIUM-Account, too?
If you are not downloading anything, you are using a proxy-server. please see our FAQ.

and i never download from there
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

This is what the RapidShare FAQ says about your problem:
Your system complaints about that I am already downloading files or that I have already downloaded too much. But I did not download anything! Whats wrong there?

Our system checks your IP-address in order to count the downloads. If you are getting this message and you really did not download anything, then you are using a proxy-server, which is used by other people as well. Even if you have no proxy-server set up in your configuration, there are providers who put transparent proxy-servers between you and the net. Even if you are completely sure that you have no proxy-server attached, you are wrong. Compare the IP-address of the error-message with your real internet-IP. Those will differ. We only see your Proxy-IP. But what can you do? You have to disable this proxy-server. If you are not able to disable the proxy-server, we can only suggest you to get a Premium-account. Premium-users are recognized by cookies, not IP. Unfortunately we cannot disable our IP-check, else people would download so much that we would have to close down this service.
So, if you can, disable your Proxy Server. Otherwise you'll need to buy a premium account to be able to download from RapidShare.
Be in mind anyway that every file on Feet Under The Table is available once a month, for a week, for the direct download from the site. Each movie page will tell you when that file will be available next. If you can't wait, there is still the chance to use Emule/Edonkey to download the file.

Hope this explanation helps. If you still have some questions, feel free to ask them :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

The foot model in those clips is more than welcome to rub my #$%!@ with her feet!