Help id this video please?

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

pizzaman1

Help id this video please?

Post by pizzaman1 »

i saw a shoeplay video not long ago on youtube but cant find it now and need help, i searched "candid flats shoeplay" or something along those lines and i found the video which is under 20 seconds long and shows the girl shoeplaying in a shopping centre wearing tan pantyhose and leapord flats with an ankle bracelet dangling the flats really sexy then the second part is around 4 minutes long and its just a continuation except this time you see a faceshot and her flat falls off, please help find this video i never added to my favourites or liked it so if anyone has been looking for flats shoeplay recently i guarantee youve seen it ok thanks

uknylonfoot

Post by uknylonfoot »

this it ?

pizzaman1

Post by pizzaman1 »

uknylonfoot wrote:this it ?

nope i think it may of gotten deleted, its outside in a mall and the 2nd part is 4 minutes long
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Do you remember the channel's username?
pizzaman1

Post by pizzaman1 »

rowbbinn wrote:Do you remember the channel's username?
no wish i did, i think he only had either just those 2 videos or about 10 videos all i remember about the actual video is the 1st part was under 20 secs long, 2nd part was about 4 mins long, it includes leopard flats, tan nylon, ankle bracelet, faceshot and flat falls off
pizzaman1

Post by pizzaman1 »

any links or usernames are appreciated