Young univerity girl in the office

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Young univerity girl in the office

Post by Tomi »

This summer two girls from an university came to our office for a one month work. Both of them on the second floor, so I saw them only in our small restaurant. I would speak however only about one of them. She's in her early 20's about 1,70 tall blonde with blue eyes and relatively shorter hair. She's an attractive but serious girl. In the first two week she was wearing either hercules sandals or sneakers. On monday of the last week she was wearing flats with no nylons. We were all eating outside for the lunch on the terrace and she was siting with two colleges at a table. I had a perfect view of her. She was sitting with crossed legs and after just few minutes she started to dangle her flat, which slided down on her two biggest toes and then it was hanging on her big toe. She gave a fantastic show balancing that flat on the edge of her nail :shockedstar: The show lasted a minute or two, then she changed her legs and continued the dangling with her other foot. She was definitely a natural born shoeplayer, and I could hardly wait for the next days to see if she would wear nylons... The next day at lunchtime I couldn't believe my eyes. :outstanding: :outstanding: She was wearing the same grey flats this time with tan trousers and taupe nylons were peaking out! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: I sat to have a good position on the terrace. She first crossed her legs under the chair. After few minutes one she popped a bit her heel out of the flat. The heelpopping was more and more significant and then she almost slid totally out her feet. SHe then changed a position by crossing her legs under the table. She immediately started to dangle her flat, again on her big toe. She was wearing sheer toe nylons and she had nice long toes. After few minutes she changed her legs and continued the show with her other foot. After few minutes she uncrossed her legs and wanted to stretch out her legs under the table. And now I almost got a hearthattack! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: She couldn't retrieve back the dangling flat on her right foot and when she put on the ground her heel, the shoe fell completely off that foot. She didn't try to recuperate the shoe, on the contrary she kicked off the other flat and was sitting completely shoeless with her crossed feet. She then made some fantastic toe curlings and was fond of airing her nyloned feet (probably EU size 40). That was about 3 mins of heaven for me. Unfortunately she then reached bth flats with her toes and put back the flats. She went to get a coffe and sat back for few more minutes but she didn't do any shoeplay. Unfortunately for the last three days she was wearing sneakers again, and I was very sad about that. Unfortunately from september she's not coming to the office anymore as she was engaged only for one month. :imsad: Anyway she really mad my day with that fantastic nyloned shoeplay.

I have some more good sights from the past one month (after a draft period). Just that I have almost no time to wrtite those down. Anyway if you like the story I will try to right down the other ones.

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
gaspy

Post by gaspy »

Very nice story, so exciting !

Thanks a lot Tomi
Tomi

Re: Young univerity girl in the office

Post by Tomi »

I have also a good one from a recent wedding, will post later ;)
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
diplover1974

Post by diplover1974 »

Thanks Tomi