Chem girl shoeplay in class

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

megacannon

Chem girl shoeplay in class

Post by megacannon »

Hi, everyone!
This is my first post on the forum, I have been hanging out here a bit on the sidelines, but have had an opportunity to catch something myself now. I will leave the link to the video down below. Feel free to mute it if you don't like the background noise. Cheers everyone! hopefully I will have more content in the future :).
Description:
A girl in my college chem class plays with her shoes a bit, minor dangling and dipping occurs. You can see a quick face shot at around 33 seconds...if you're patient and pause a lot. I will have to see if she continues to play, as classes have just begun. The camera work is a bit poor, but I will get better, this is my first video.

mmb

Post by mmb »

nicely done!!!!!!!!!
uknylonfoot

Post by uknylonfoot »

Nice video, keep an eye on this girl, she is what I call a habitual shoeplayer. As she is seated and wearing flat shoes, she is not doing this from discomfort. conciously or not this type of player enjoys the feeling of slipping her shoes on and off. i'm sure you'll see more from her. Thanks for sharing.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Wow...fantastic first post :) Welcome!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
webber

Post by webber »

thanx so much~!and keep work~!
adidas=all days i dream about sex
llama

Post by llama »

Fabulous rookie effort!!! Thanks for letting us decide what to do with background noise. I prefer natural background sound. I HATE videos with music as background or silent. This way those who want silent can mute. Also thumbs up for not listing video, smart move. Can't wait to see more of her! Thanks again!
locat

Post by locat »

Welcome and thank you for your excellent video!!! Candids are the best.
:shockedstar:

This kind of girls do not help focusing on the teacher/class, do they? :lol: