Looking for an old video

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

ParisFetish

Looking for an old video

Post by ParisFetish »

Hi everyone

I'm looking for an old dipping video. It was called "Young Girl in Sneakers and Pantyhose make a Dreamshoeplay" and here is a picture which can help you http://i.imgur.com/1ovjd.jpg

Please if you get it I'm ready to exchange it with a video of mine (in that case send me a PM). Thank you very much.

ParisFetish

Post by ParisFetish »

Anyone? :-(
christo

Post by christo »

Not sure myself but looks promising. i'd love to see this one as well.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
ParisFetish

Post by ParisFetish »

Me too. That's why I'm ready to trade one of my videos to motivate the one who has it :)
gaspy

Post by gaspy »

I know this clip. I got it a few years ago, but my HD crashed, and i never found this video again.
It is a very very good clip. Girl in trainers and tan RT pantyhose, made a very exciting shoeplay.
I would love to get this clip again, too.
taqnet

Post by taqnet »

ah this video was great, I saw it circa 2009 but YT took it down and I hadn't realized the importance of grabbing the videos yet. It was posted by "shoeplayboy" but he never replied to my PMs requesting a reupload - his channel has been taken down now since.

I'm starting to think it's a C4S video, if anyone can confirm or suggest the source studio that would be great. If anyone has the video and can reupload it that would be even better!
ParisFetish

Post by ParisFetish »

Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! Somebody gets to help us. But are you sure about c4s taqnet? I have already looked for it and have founded nothing :(
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

I remember this video. Also, I had the owner's youtube page saved. As you know... youtube deleted his account.
ParisFetish

Post by ParisFetish »

Yeah YT and its policy ...