Shoeplay Role Play Videos (therapists, job interviews, etc.)

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

KMFDNFAN

Shoeplay Role Play Videos (therapists, job interviews, etc.)

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Does anyone have any shoeplay role play videos? Like staged encounters with therapists and job interviews where there is shoeplay? Those are a lot of fun...but even on youtube I can't find anything! I found one good video but I'm interested in maybe seeing some that you guys found. Thanks and if this thread becomes nothing I am so thankful for all of your posts! Sorry I don't post more!

Big shoeplay fan
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ehy, nice thread :)

This scene from Stiletto starts with the therapist making a good dangle.. it's a superb scene:

http://www.nyllover.com/video_film.php?cod=366

P.S. i'm moving this to the "female" section
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Yes! I know how annoying it is when I put things in the wrong place, but I don't post often. I've been suffering the high heel shoeplay drought like the rest of us and I just got creative and searched up role play fetish stuff...believe it or not, though, nothing really "popped" out at me. There is another one with black stilettos and stockings, but I'm pretty sure it's a man, which is not a very good thing for me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks for the post!
Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Sorry I put it in the wrong place, too. Does anyone have an idea what to search or maybe some videos in other languages because I'm in the U.S.A. and I don't speak another language. Thank you so much again.
Big shoeplay fan