Nice Layout

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

kingdom

Nice Layout

Post by kingdom »

Wow, this is exciting, I've been gone for almost three weeks and I come back to a new layout with all the news and images and files to look forward to. I'm home Miss you guys. :kiss:

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Welcome back! :hug:

The new layout is up since just last night, still can't decide if i like it or not. Surely i like the fact that you can search the forum immediatly from there... hope somebody else will post a comment about it :)
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Nice job on the new layout Nyllover! It gives you easier access to what topics are new and being talked about. Thanks again for making this great site even better! :)
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Wow! :love:

Great stuff! I like seeing my avatar pop up, and the prominent welcome. The "if you need help" blurb is very nice, hopefully the new folks and lurkers will know that they can get technical help if they need it.

The scrolling post feature is the best though. At a glance you can see who has posted where recently.

And I like your avatar Nyllover! :love:

Thanks for the continuous improvements to the board.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote: And I like your avatar Nyllover! :love:
Well...... if i tell you that....i took that picture personally...what do you think? :love: :love: :love:

Oh man...i'm SO in love :love:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

nyllover wrote:Surely i like the fact that you can search the forum immediatly from there... hope somebody else will post a comment about it :)
I just noticed the location of the search field due to the fact I had to use it a few minutes ago. Right there center of mass on the screen! :mrgreen:

A small touch, but very important.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.