26 June 2005 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

26 June 2005 Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Nyllover,

Hey, you know what I've said before: worry about your life and your future, not the website. Believe me, I of all people cannot thank you enough for what you've done for the community over the past few years. BUT - you have more important things to concern yourself with: your job and a romantic relationship. Real life must always take precedence. Take care of yourself, and take care of her. That's all that matters. :love:

My best wishes to you on the trip.

The Italian Stallion - Oh lord, it is Stallone! It's too bad there's no audio. I'm curious if his voice was dubbed, ala Schwarzenegger in his first movie. Oh well. BTW - he's putting together the screenplay for Rambo 4. I don't wanna know :( ...I'll just bask in the brilliance of First Blood instead.

It was hard to get a good look at the girl in this scene. Her hair was in the way all the time. Her name is listed on the IMDB but for only a couple of independent films in the early 80s. No photo so I can't tell if it's her or not.

The Lust and the Flesh - It appears to be a 1965 production. Here is the very weak <a href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213066/">IMDB page<a/> which only gives the bare bones actor/director info.

Here is a summary of the film from moviesunlimited.com
After Myra, a virgin, is sexually attacked, she and her new husband look to make things better on an island vacation. They meet Bob, an artist, and Helen, a nympho. The combo of the couples leads to a number of sensual encounters including mate-swapping and lesbianism.
Sounds like X-rated MST3K bait to me! :lol:

Hey, maybe I never noticed this before but I see there is a counter in the top right hand part of the main page. Just never thought about that before (although I do look at the website statistics once every two weeks or so).

Thanks for the update. Now, forget about everything, pack your bags and enjoy your time away! :mrgreen: 8)

DP

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: 26 June 2005 Update

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote:Take care of yourself, and take care of her. That's all that matters. :love:
Thanks for your words my friend, really really thank you :hug:
Dead Parrot wrote:Hey, maybe I never noticed this before but I see there is a counter in the top right hand part of the main page.
Yes it's there since quite a while now.. it tells the number of people who are visiting the site or the forum at that moment. I thought it would have been interesting to have a look on that :)
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

That Flesh and Lust scene was confusing I would have liked the seen the entire thing to determine who is who.Im assuming the blonde was the one playing footsie with the sexual look in her eyes BUT if you look under the table it appears that the brunette is playing footsie just from the angle from where she is.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Have a good time Nyllover. I myself understands that a romantic relationship is so important to foster. I myself find it hard to come to teh site more often now that I have a gf too. See you in two weeks. :kiss: