5 June 05 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

5 June 05 Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

I'm a little late in posting today.

La Vedova Inconsolabile Ringrazia Quanti La Consolarono - As I've said before it's always nice to get a higher quality version of older scenes. In the past folks have mentioned that while the woman in this scene is not that attractive, the stockings she's wearing and her obvious enthusiasm make up for the lack of looks. I agree completely.

Life As We Know It - Another short scene where we just barely get to see her pump come flying off of her foot. This scene reminded me of the hotness that was my lab partner in high school. :love: :o While she never did anything even remotely like that to me she routinely got rid of her loafers when she could get away with it. She was in an algebra class with me as well. I'm surprised I didn't wear out out my zipper from all the unintentional things she did with her feet and shoes.

Well, enough nostalgia. Green and pink goggles?!?

DP

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: 5 June 05 Update

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote: Green and pink goggles?!?
Yeah.... :?
Not mentioning also the fact that she's not what i would consider a "babe"....
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

That Osbourne chick just doesn't do it for me. She's simply repulsive. :(
Meanwhile La Vedova strangley reminds me of the scene from Three's Company with better stockings and better techinique
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Yeah, Ozzie should have kept making music, not kids. :lol:

I watched the La Vedova scene again and it hit me: the younger girl would have been perfect in one of the old Hammer vampire films (please tell me guys that I'm not the only one who remembers those). Just something about her look...

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.