Dream Come True

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

P*Fan

Dream Come True

Post by P*Fan »

#1 *This is a footsie under the table video,if you dont want to read all the story of how this came to be go ahead and skip down to the download link at the bottom for the video*

Ive always had a crush on my ex-teacher who is also my best friends mom.She was the dean of students and she was the hottest milf ive ever seen including milfs ive seen in tvs and movies including sarah palin,lol.
While i may not include all the pin point details and leave out and take out parts of the story for privacy reasons ill do my best to give you a mental image through my eyes as this experience happend to me.
Ms.Shore is about 45 or early 40s,is 5'4,160-165 pounds,amber eyes,black curly/wavy hair,nice size tits,the most beautiful ass ive ever seen on an older lady,shes half Asian Irish Scotish and not to mention the most beautiful legs and fee to die for!!! Thats not the best part she always wore Pantyhose or Tights EVERYDAY,most of the times while wearing a dress,skirt,or dress suit pants. She had crazy fashion sense though like fran drescher in the nanny she would wear crazy colored outfits like fran used too. Like she would wear yellow tights and a green dress suit but i still though she was sexy as hell!!!

She worked as a dean of students back when i was still in high school but she was sadly enough fired for lack of discipline for not giving students detentions when they deserved it.She did this for years is for why she got fired,it was the saddest day of my high school life.

I remember I would purposely be late for classes even school just to go see her,got a few detentions,sadly she isnt the teacher who sits in those detentions : ( but it was worth it she would dangle her heels like crazy,dangling,dipping,and alot of the time she would walk around her office in her hosed feet.My favorite part is when she would be sitting at her desk and she had her feet dangling out from under her desk(one of those desk that you can see her legs cause its only a few inches off the ground) and she would dangle her shoes under her desk and she gave anyone who would notice a front row seat the chairs to sit down in where literally in front of her desk 2-4 feet away.I remember 3 rare occasions worth noting.1st occasion i walked in her office(late for school again,lol) she had her brown nyloned feet propped up on her desk and she was wiggling her toes and rubbing her feet together i never got a hard on so fast before,i thought i was in heaven,i had no idea what heaven is until now anyway getting back on track, i was half tempted to ask her if she wanted a foot massage but i was really to nervous at the time. She seen me starring at her feet like i was in a trance or something and she asked if i was ok,i snapped out of it.saying 'yes i am fine' i felt so embarrassed she just gave me a weird look by raising her eyebrow with a smirk on her face and looked up at her legs and back at me and went back to writing me a hall pass(i didnt even have to ask or tell her while i was late she knew right when i walked in the door and started writing as soon as she seen me)2nd occasion i was sitting in front of her desk waiting for her to write my pass,she was doing paperwork too not to mention everytime she got around to write my pass out the phone rang,i didnt mind waiting,really i didnt,she was dangling her shoe and i had front row seat,i didnt think the day could get better,wrong dead wrong! she leaned back in her chair to reach for something behind her and her desk caught her shoe knocking off her beautiful foot,it landed 2inches away from my shoe.she let out a sigh and stretched her foot looking for her shoe,i couldnt pass up the chance i lifted up my shoe and made contact with her hose foot.thinking it was her shoe she squeezed her toes into my shoe,i thought omg this is hot (i was still a young man at the time,lol to me that was hott)she slid her foot along the side of my shoe and wiggled her toes gave me a funny look and said 'is that you?' i gave her a big smile and said 'yeah' and leaned down picked up her shoe and actually put it back on her foot,yes i held her foot and with the other hand put her shoe on her foot and used both my hands to push under neath her heel to make sure it was on(just to touch her ankle and little longer)I remember the soft feel of her nylon they were new cause i could smell that new nylon smell,if you ever had your woman buy a new pair you know what im talking about. When i leaned back up in my chair she just gave me a particular look and wrote out my pass,that look stayed on her face till i took the pass and walked out the door( i was thinking i was screwed,she probably thinks im weird now, she is never gonna dangle her shoes when im around no longer and she probably wont be leannet on me about being late no more,but that didnt happen,she still acted the same way towards me,i felt lucky,very lucky.the 3rd occasion was really simple nothing out of the ordinary i went into her office she wasnt there so i had a seat she came in 5-7 mins later carrying a box walked to the end of the room(i was sitting against the right wall to where she didnt notice i was there) she bent over and laid the box on the floor i couldnt help but stare at her butt,she was wearing a pink skirt,pink ladies suit jacket,white dress shirt,tan shiny pantyhose and 90s style pink heels i specifically remember that! she stayed bent over for about 3 mins gong through the papers,her butt was so sexy you could crack walnuts off of it,lol she then bent down and her left foot popped out of her pink heel,i was really getting a show,i starred at her popped heel and her suit jacket raised up a bit and i could see where her dress shirt wasnt tucked in,in the back i saw her skin and the top layer of her pantyhose lining,i was in heaven.she started to stand up and bent over to pick up a paper she dropped she then slowly turned her head towards me,still bent over and looked back at me i couldnt help it i was still starring at her butt,i dont know how she knew i was there but she did.i was in shook i thought for certain i would be suspended or worst expleded from school.I remember feeling all warm in my face,i knew i was blushing.She asked 'why didnt you tell me you were here' i was speechless and just kept my head down,like a dog with his tail between his legs,but she stood up walked over towards me,pinched my cheek and said 'your soo goofy' wrote my pass and she sent me on my way!?!?!?! That was the last time i seen her as a teacher. I saw her quite often,i would go to my best friends house just to see her.Now that i think about it that may be the only reason that he is my best friend,lol just kidding.

Ok so 2 months or so ago,Ms. Shore asked me if i wanted to go to church with her since her son doesnt go with her anymore,i said 'that be cool'
coulndt pass up a chance to spend time with her and i know she would be in dress wearing hose.The first and second time was heaven.The first time she wore a dark green full long dress one of those dresses girls slip over their head and it goes all the way down to their knees,dark green tights and dark green heels(lol i told you she had weird fashion sense)
When the service started after awhile she would kick off her heels and rest her feet under the church bench infront of her,or under the bench she was sitting on,or just cross her legs(sometimes towards me ; )
I think a few times she caught me looking but i cant be for sure. I know its wrong to do this in church,i really cant help it shes like a temptation i cant resist.After the service was over we went back to my car and she sat in the passenger seat,she asked if its ok if she took her shoes off in my car(i was thinking 'HELL YEAH') but what i really said was 'yeah thats just fine' about half way there she propped her feet up on my dash board(talk about a Major destraction) her dark green hose feet on my dash board was a dream come true. We got back to her house and watched a movie on the tv,she sat in her chair i sat on the couch,it was getting late and i knew my bf would be home so i excused myself and said its getting late.She thanked me for taking her,and said now shes glad she isnt alone no more going to church.I said 'Its no problem'
and bid her goodnight.

The second time she wore a light pink dress suit with pink pantyhose and black heels,pretty much the same thing except she didnt kick her shoes off till almost the end of church,she did kick her shoes off in my car but didnt put her feet on my dash like she did before. : (

The third Sunday church service was one ill NEVER,EVER FORGET!!!
I bought a camera which i should have did in the first time which can take pictures and video.I dont know how i was going to take a pic off her without her knowing but i was gonna try and be sneaky and try.I went to pick her up and she was wearing a grey cheetah like skirt(as best as i can describe it,which came down barely to the top of her knees,black almost shiny tights,purple dress shirt and black heels.We went to service she kept her shoes on the whole time.I was thinking damn! When service was over she also kept her shoes on in the car,when i finally got her home she asked if i wanted to play a card game with her till her son got home and said he might play it with us when he gets home. 'I said sure'
We went inside and into the dinning room,she left the room and came back without heels wearing slippers still in her dress and most importantly still in her tights!

She shuffled the deck and we played a few hands,she asked if i wanted a drink and came back with a bottle of wine,She saidaid it got open awhile back and never finished.She asked if this would be ok till she went to the store to get more soda.'I really dont like drinking but like a dope dependent on impressing her i said 'yes' We had a few glasses,she had way more than me,being a older single woman she likes to drink alot.After a few more hands she was either drunk or a little tipsy,she was slurring her words alot.I seen my chance and got my camera out to film her feet under the table,but my camera was in my cargo pocket.While reaching for it I accidently kicked her leg under the table,her legs must have been pointed towards my way or something, i said sorry but left my leg there we exchanged a stare moment and i pulled my leg away.Got my camera on and started filming without and before thinking about where i should set my camera, about half and hr into the game i lightly brushed my leg/knee into her left knee feeling the nylon against my trousers and noise of nylon just to see what she would do,no sudden movements she didnt even acknowledge it,so i left my knee leaning against hers for awhile. until i got brave,probably from the whine and let my right knee lean into her right knee.I left my legs leaning against hers for about 15mins.I put my foot on hers(btw almost forgot you got to take your shoes off in her house cause of her expensive rugs)she looked up at me and said 'are you cheating?' i said 'what?' of shock and she said 'your cheating your trying to distract me so you can win,arent you' i paused for a minute and said 'you caught me' i slowly with drew my feet and legs away from her.She smiled and laughed,she scooted in her chair closer towards the table(in my mind this all happened in slow motion) leaned down in her chair and gave me a naughty(yes a naughty look,i swear it was the wine she never acted like this before)look a second late i felt something land in my left thigh,then quickly towards my crotch!!!!!! I was in shock i though id die and went to heaven,i hear 'ok lets see who wins this game now' i wasnt 100% she really said that i was still in shock.She started rubbing her hosed foot against my cock under the table i started to get a hard on almost immediately and when i did she stopped for a second rubbing my cock and looked up from her cards at me and gave me a serious look,and started rubbing my hard on.I was in heaven,i could have died a happy man if i died at that moment.I wouldnt trade that moment for a million or 2 million dollars.She rubbed my hard on for about 1 min. but it seemed like forever it was pure Ecstasy .When she won the card game(which of course she won,with this going on) she said 'I WIN!!!!' and pulled her foot away from my crotch,i was still in shock ,i played a few more hands with her to see if she would do it again but she didnt.So i lifted my foot and touched her leg and lightly tapped it to get her to give me another fj under the table,she giggled leaned back in her chair while drinking her wine,just when i thought holy crap here we go again a car pulled up and my bf walked in the door in the next room,she sat up right in her chair and positioned her self up right.My bf came in talked to us awhile,i tried to get him to play cards with us so i could use the time to get rid of this hard on.He said no he was tired and he went upstairs.I excused my self from the table and used the rest room,trying my best to hide my hard on the way there.I tried to sneak out to the door without her seeing me,but she was in the kitchen,putting the wine away,she asked if i was leaving i said yes.She walked over gave me a hug(which she only did on a few very rare occasions like when my dog died or the time my friend died the hug was out of symphony)my hard on got squished into her when she hugged me and i knew she could feel it but she didnt acknowledge it,she gave me a kiss on the check thanked me for playing cards with her,and said shes sorry if she got a little drunk.I said thats fine and told her 'well have to finish the card game another day' she smile brushed her hair behind her ear looked down while smiling (probably to see if i still had a hard on) and said 'we will'.So i left that day with a hard on and got blue balls that night.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RQKHUDHW

sorry for the long story,i have a few more videos and more of the story to go along with them but im gonna wait and see what you all have to say.
i got to debate wither or not i want to continue to post this,it is my best friends mother after all,no matter if this is my ultimate fantasy come true or not,i know this guy since i was in diapers.

dexter

Post by dexter »

But... It's too dark!!! I can't see anything!
maxin

Post by maxin »

Your storry is great! Please write more. Too bad that the video is so dark.
Zeos

Post by Zeos »

Absolutely incredible. Would love to hear and see more.
Marik

Post by Marik »

Wonderful story! Let's read and see more!
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

Great story and a good video. Sometimes it's more effective not to see everything clearly ;)

Edit : Added these screenshots but in fact video quality is better, pictures are misleading.
Attachments
1-3.jpg
1-2.jpg
1-1.jpg
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
blah

Post by blah »

Damn! Life is beautiful : )
reyman01

Post by reyman01 »

Damn that was great but onlt to be majorly disappointed !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man can you fix that !!!
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

reyman,

As he mentioned, that was filmed with a camera phone. I wouldn't say that the video was a disappointment at all considering the circumstances. He took the time and effort to write the story and post the clip... we should be grateful.

Good stuff P*Fan... Thanks for sharing!
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Great story and great video P*Fan! :ooook: Please give us more! I hope that you will manage get some photos or videos of her dangling her pump!
tony619

Post by tony619 »

You lucky guy! Thanks for sharing, and I hope there is a lot more to come (including her giving you pantyhose footjobs.)
tony619

Post by tony619 »

I also hope you can get some pics of her feet in tights, too. She sounds like the type I like that wears all different colors.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

This is THE dream for EVERYONE that visited this forum or this site in nearly 10 years. Talking about hundreds of thousands of people, to say the least.

Thank you SO much for sharing this with us. I still didn't see the video, but the story itself and the fact you even filmed a bit of that moment is.... well...this goes into the history of footsies. Really... you made History here :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ehy...but that's the music from "The Secret Of My Success"!!!! Brilliant choice, as that in the car is THE first foot scene that ever got my attention :D

P.S. tried to work on the movie a bit, there is no way to see anything but, again, thank you SO much for sharing this and for trying to make that video :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
P*Fan

Post by P*Fan »

#2 Thanks for all the wonderful comments. I tried fixing the first video to brighten it up but it still looked very dark.I do have another video which is alittle bit better.So the next Sunday i go and pick Ms.Stork up,i noticed her son(my bestfriend) was there,i thought damn.I didnt know if he was home for lunch or what which around this time he is never home.While i was in shear disappointment,Ms.Stork came outside in a near mouth dropping out fit.She was wearing a short black skirt,and i mean short,it came down to 4 to 5 inches above her knees(she never dressed like that for church,i mean NEVER!)with tan pantyhose!, she was wearing ballerina type shoes(you the the kind girls are all wearing now and days) with a satin like dress shirt with short sleeves on the ends.My mouth nearly dropped.She got in my car and we exchanged small talk on the way there,just to give you an example:she said the reason she had to wear the skirt she had on is cause she skipped laundry day and this is all she had to wear,she said she just didnt really consider what she would wear that Sunday, i said 'i really didnt even notice it'(wink,wink) she was real nervous of what people would think of her wearing that and i assured her she looked fine.I figured we wouldnt talk about what happen last Sunday cause she either wouldnt remember it from being tipsy from the wine or just avoid talking about it to avoid the awkwardness.But she said ' i want to apologize for what happened last Sunday we played cards' (my heart began to race at this point,i could feel my hands start to sweet) 'i said apologize for what?' she glanced over at me and said 'for drinking so much wine that night and acting a little Ornery' i said 'its ok i didnt mind having a glass or 2 of wine,its not a big deal'(pretending i didnt know what she was talking about,her foot in my crotch) she cont. to look at me with what i could only tell out of the corner of my eye (cause i was driving) with a funny/puzzled look,i knew i had to say something at that point,but she beat me to the punch by saying 'Im sorry for acting the way i did.....I know i act like a childish and foolish when im drinking' i paused and thought of what to say next.I said 'you didnt act any of those things,i thought you were quite entertaining,i had a wonderful time,ill have to drink with you more...' ( i cant believe those words just came out of my mouth,i felt like such an idiot.i probably blew it completely) When she startled to do her cute little laugh i felt relieved,she had her hands in her face wiping away tears she was laughing so hard,she said 'well i am a one woman circus act.....your too nice of a man,i think your too nice girls are probably all over you,you probably have a hard time keeping them in line' i smiled a bit and said 'no i wish though'.The rest of the ride was quite,when we got there we sat down and she kept her shoes for the whole service.On the way back to her house she popped one of her shoes off and crossed her other leg with her shoe dangling from her foot.She had her legs crossed pointed towards me,i wish i could have filmed that but i cant work a camera and drive at the same time.When we got to her house my bfs car was gone i was relieved but i had to think of a way to get her to play cards with me again to see if she would play with me again under the table.We pulled in her drive way and sat there in silence for a few seconds just looking around(it was one of those rare quite moments) i was about to say something when she cut me off,she said 'oh,im sorry ididnt mean to interrupt you go ahead' i said ladies first she said 'well...um would you like to come inside for a bit to keep me company till my son gets home' i said 'sure,ill keep the burglars at bay' (i thought that sounded so nerdy why did i say that) she just gave me a big old smile and we got out of the car and went inside.I stood up to see what shed do if shed go to the card table or not,but she sat down in her recliner and kicked off her ballerinas only to pull a blanket over her legs and feet : ( I sat on the couch and we watched tv and chatted about small talk for 20mins i thought to myself i was wasting time.Out of nervousness i said 'would you want to play a game of cards' she looked at me and i could tell she was probably gonna say no,so i said 'but no more wine for you this time,id hate to call the cops again' she did her cute little giggle and looked down at her blanket for a few seconds and finally said 'ok,why not' We went into the dinning room sat at the table and played the first hand,nothing happend,so id figure id lightly tap her leg act like it was an accident to see what she would do,as i got my camera out and secretly turned it on,turned the video recorder on and pressed record,i leaned my leg forward ever so slowly looking for her leg but i searched and searched i couldnt find it.I tried to look again,nothing.So i pretended to drop my card under the table to retrieve it and glanced up under the table to see her sitting Indian style ontop of her legs,her skirt was almost so short i almost saw her crotch but her skirt wasnt hicked up enough,i wasnt bound to give up so i saw her shoes we under her chair so i retrieved one and put it halfway under the table and put the other one under my chair and had each one of my legs sitting at each shoe.We played about 4 hands of cards when she sat up and let her legs touch the floor,she didnt seem to notice her shoes were gone.After awhile i felt her foot touch my socked she was looking for her shoe,i tried to get my camera to capture this(but when i went over the footage is was to dark to see :( so her foot started to pull away when i reached for her foot with my toes before she could pull away.Ms.Stork gave me a sudden almost shocked look(i got really really nervous,i didnt know what to do or what was going to happen next) Until she said 'are you playing footsies with me?!?!?!' I paused not knowing what to say and blubbered out 'yes,....iam.... to keep you from cheating me out of this card game' A naughty smile came out of nowhere on her face and she scooted back her chair and looked under the table,then scooted her chair back in and leaned back in her seat,i had my camera all ready,and then i felt that heavenly feeling her foot brushed up against my groin,and her foot and my crotch suddenly became one.She giggled when her foot hit my crotch and i really didnt know what to say so i just kept playing cards and her foot remained in my crotch throughout the entire game,i never had a older woman do this to me,ive had girlfriends and friends that were girls tease me but never anything to compare to this.Ms.Stork would every now and then rub my crotch or wiggle her toes,at one point the ball of her foot rubbed my hard on,but for the most part she just kept her foot still,just resting on my crotch.I didnt know how this was gonna end so i went through scenarios in my head of how i should play this all out.Only i didnt get to finish those scenarios,cause the door suddenly opened and her son walked in(we must have both been distracted cause i usually here his car pull up) she withdrew her foot from my crotch(which is at the end of the video) and looked at me with what i think was a disappointment look.She stood up straight in her chair i leaned down a little bit im my chair to hide my erection.My bf walked in the room and told me to give him a call tomorrow said he was tired tonight and didnt want to hangout tonight.I said 'ok,dude' and me and Ms.Stork finished up the cards game(without her foot rubbing me : ( and my bf went up stairs.As soon as we were done i said 'i better call it a night,but thanks for playing me......i mean playing a card of games with me' (stupid,why did the words come out of my mouth like that!) She just smiled and walked me out before i said goodnight to her and left she said 'next time i promise i wont cheat you out of a game of cards' i said 'its ok, i didnt mind you cheating,at least we had fun playing' She smiled and looked down at her hosed feet for a few moments and said goodnight to me.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1AGJTY4X
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

I recommend members to first read the story than watch the video.

Perfect experiment and contribution.

You're one of the luckiest guys in the world.

Edit : Second movie's screenshots.
Attachments
2-4.jpg
2-3.jpg
2-2.jpg
2-1.jpg
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
Zeos

Post by Zeos »

I agree 100% with Nonamer. This topic is absolutely epic. Enjoy it man, you've struck gold.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

It's getting better and better! :superhorny:
Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

Thank you so much for sharing that. That truly is a dream come true. I hope someday soon I get to experience something like that. You are THE man for having the guts to record that.
P*Fan

Post by P*Fan »

#3 Thanks again for all the wonderful comments guys.I do have another video for you its about 16 minutes long and its def worth the wait of waiting for it to download.While i have to get ready to catch a train ill have to make this as short as can, sorry by the way i know im not the best at giving details when it comes to telling a story.Ok so while waiting for next Sunday to come around which seemed to take forever for Sunday to come around,I get dressed up and head to go pick up Ms.Stork.When i got there i noticed my friends car wasnt there so i figured i was in luck for another footsie encounter,When i pulled up she seen me in the window and waved at me and gave me the 1 minute figure,so i waited i double checked my camera and made sure the batteries were still full,when i heard the house door close shut and quickly hid the camera in my pocket.I kept my cool looking straight ahead and she opened the passenger side door and stepped in,i couldnt help but glance over at her( i didnt mean to look as long as i did i only meant to do it for a moment,but when i saw what she was wearing made me go into lala land) She was wearing a shiny dark purple skirt (almost like something you see in vegas),a dark purple long dress shirt,beautiful purple heels,and white shiny pantyhose!!! Or so i thought when she stepped in and sat down in my car her skirt lifted up a bit only to reveal her wearing white silk stockings and underneath her stockings was something that looked shiny and tan.I thought to myself no it couldnt be,i think shes wearing suntan pantyhose under her white stockings,and quite possibly shiny suntan pantyhose underneath her white silk stockings,thats one of my all time favorite type of pantyhose is stockings over pantyhose or pantyhose over pantyhose.I had to imagine that or something theres no way shes wearing that.As she snapped me out of my trance,she noticed me starring at her legs and she said ' we ready to go' with a funny looking smile on her face,i said 'yep'.On our way to church we exchanged small talk about what i do today and what she did all day,i complemented her outfit some,and she said it was one of her favorite outfits she had(i can only imagine what type of outfits she has,on our way to service i was imaging all what type of outfits she had and wondered if she had any lingerie)all awhile she talked to me on the way there i was thinking this,lol. Anyway when we got their,as soon as we took our seat she kicked off her heels and crossed her feet over one another,her left foot was crossed over her right pointed towards me,i wanted so bad to film it but this type of risk is too risky(with being in church,a public place,and shes right next to me,theres no where to hide my camera).So throughout the whole service she ha dher legs crossed,in the middle of the service she crossed her left leg over her right leg towards me,i had my legs spread out and her foot was maybe and an inch and a half away from touching my leg, i moved my leg a bit so her foot was barely touching my leg,she didnt pull away or even react to it.When service was coming to an end she rotated her foot in circles all awhile doing this her foot was brushing up against my leg repeatedly,i looked around to make sure no one was looking,in luck no one was paying attention.When we left she uncrossed her legs and put her shoes back on :( On the way back to her house she extended the seat back and put her legs up and my dash with her feet rubbing each other,she asked if it would be all right if she took a little nap, i told her it wouldnt be a problem and she tilted her head against the window and i could she her skirt lifted up to where the top of the stocking was showing,and i seen it!!!!! She was wearing shiny tan pantyhose under her shiny white stockings!!!! I got an immediate hard on looking at her legs,i couldn't help it,i wanted to get this on film but to my luck i had to keep both hands under the wheel,as i looked in my mirror,there was a car behind us that looked like an undercover cop car.All my luck,oh well,i just hoped she wouldn't be too tired to play cards when we got to her house.As we pulled in her drive way she was still dozed off,i thought about picking her up and carrying her inside,i thought against it that might be alittle creepy.I said 'you must be tired' she woke up,and i repeated it,and she said 'a little,i didnt get much sleep last night,it was so cold!' (i thought to myself,ill kept you warm at night) She said 'sorry for dozing off' and i said 'its ok' She got out of the car and i followed her inside we went in the living room,she stretched out alittle bit. Before i could ask her to play me at a game of cards she said 'You want to play cards dontcha?' I said 'Well....of course with you' She smiled alittle and went to go to the card table,she hid her beautiful hosed feet and put on a pair of slippers.We both had a seat and before i could shuffle the cards i felt it.A foot running up my trouser leg i panicked to get my camera ready so i didnt miss any of this(i couldnt believe she just started doing this outta really no where and so soon) My hands started to sweet and as soon as got done passing the cards out to her and organizing my hand of cards,i secretly got out my camera and turned it on.The beep it makes sounded and for some reason it was loud this time,she looked up at me(i was busted of crap why did i get it out so soon) she said 'whats that noise?' i replied 'my cell phone,i just got a text message' i looked down as if to turn my phone off but all awhile i turned the camera to video and to record.She didnt seem to think anymore of it and we started playing cards,i felt her foot run up my thigh and straight to my crotch.My that feeling still feels damn good,she started to tease my crotch by rotating her foot and wiggling her toes against my increasing hard on, after awhile she stopped teasing and started to aggressively rub my crotch like fast pace rubbing.It felt AMAZING!!!!!!! She continued this on for awhile till i started to get light headed,it was hard to play a game of cards with sweaty hands,being dizzy from having a light head,having a hard on,and worse having an attractive older woman rubbing your crotch while wearing hose.She was winning every game we played and ever time she won she put her cards down and run her tongue across her upper lip with a shiny gleam in her eyes (she obliviously knew what she was doing to me) It got even harder to hold my cards when she started to tease me even more by asking seductive questions. She first asked 'So hows your girlfriend?' I said 'we broke up awhile back' she replied 'oh so you dont have a girlfriend?' (when she asked that her foot pushed into my crotch) i said 'no,unfortunately' she said 'so your single?' (now she was using the arch of her foot to rub my arch of my hard on) i said 'as single as they come!' she just looked down at her cards and smiled.She asked 'are you looking for any girlfriends?' i said 'no im concentrating on finishing up school,....but if one comes along i dont want get away.....' (she started to pick up the face and rubbing my crotch alittle faster) she mad a almost moaning laugh and said 'oh.... i see'. I then asked 'why do you know any one that single' (omg that was probably incredibly stupid or that was a ballsy move) She just looked up at me and leaned alittle further down in her chair and she said 'well i think.... i might... know someone' with a grin across her face.Im so surprised i didnt come yet,i was so turned on and horny i didnt realize what i was doing,as she was rubbing my crotch vigorously i started to unbuckle my trousers,i wasnt thinking clearly about what i was doing till i very slowly pulled down my pants and let them hit the floor(Omg!!!!!! i thought to myself wtf have i just done ,she is gonna freak out!!!)she just pulled her leg away for a moment and put it back in my crotch,only to feel the silkiness of boxer shorts.She started rubbing for a moment then stopped,looked up at me with questionable stare (like the one she gave me when she caught me looking at her in school) and slowly looked underneath the table to see what was going on.When her head came back up she gave me a naughty smile and started rubbing my crotch,now only a thin layer of silk is between my naked cock and her hosed foot.For then on i was in pure heaven,the game became more about her rubbing my cock then wining the card game.This went on for a little while then we heard a loud noise.Shittt!!!!! I thought to myself,she quickly pulled her foot outta my crotch and i quickly pulled my pants up,we waited awhile and continued the card game,after awhile i got up to go look outside,nothing,i thought maybe my best friend came home from work early, i went back to the table and said 'its nothing,probably a squirrel or something' she sighed and said 'oh....that really scared me' ( i figured that was it shes scared now,too scared to cont. to pleasure me under the table,so there that goes) oh boy was i wrong her foot went back ontop of my crotch and started to rub my cock till it got hard again allwhile looking me dead in the eyes,i then slowly unbuckled my pants and pulled my pants down till they hit the floor and she started to rub my hard on really fast,with her rubbing me and looking at me seductively it was only a matter of time before i cum.I got so horny and so turned on it actually thought to myself i went this far why not.I slowly,ever so slowly started to pull down my shorts,little by little i started to tug them down and when i finally got the balls and pulled them down her foot touched my naked cock and i was in bliss.She got wide eyed,with an i cant believe it look on her face and quickly looked under the table and came up with her wide eyed look and her mouth open.But she continued to rub me off with her foot and the surprised look on her face only turned me on more.She started to use two feet on me i was so lighted i thought i might pass out.We didnt talk throughout this whole time and when i looked up at her she had one of those come fuck me looks on her face,her eyes were fixed on me looking down at the table where she was rubbing my cock then back up at me,bitting her lip,her hands were ontop of the table pulling herself down more to get more reach.I thought to myself im getting a footjob by ex-teacher whos is my best friends mom,and as much as this is messed up it is SEXY,i wouldnt trade 10 billion dollars for that moment it felt so good.I not only was get a fj i would probably get to sleep with her tonight to.I wish this could have happen years ago when she was still a teacher and i was a student for her to give me a footjob under the table in school when she was still a teacher would be the only way you could top this moment right now.She was now rubbing my cock with her two hose feet i was seconds away from coming,i was thinking to myself when i come should i go over to her and kiss her and ride her ontop of the table,i never been with an older woman so i have no idea how this works,just when i was about ready to come.I hear a car pull up!!! i thought to myself you got to be freaking kidding me,Ms.Stork withdrew her feet from me sat upright in her chair fixed her skirt so it wasnt ridding up and allwhile i pulled my shorts and pants up as fast as i could,turned my camera off and put it back in my pocket(luckily it saved the video even though i didnt turn it off properly).Just in the nick of time,my best friend walks in and says 'bud when your done being my moms little boy come up i got something to show you' (he always bust my balls for taking his mom to church and hanging out with her every now and then,but only if he knew)She just looked at me with a startled look and We finished our game from what we could remember where we was,as soon as we was done i helped her put the cards and card table away and she went into the living room to watch tv and i went upstairs.I was thankful that my bonner wasnt that noticeable when i went to his room,he showed me a ninja sword of all things,i told him 'dude thats badas' (thinking what i was doing was 1,000xs better,damn it whyd he have to come home so early! As i told him i had to leave i had to get up early,he bought it and i went downstairs past the kitchen and into the living room,Ms.Stork said 'you leaving all ready?' i said 'yes, i got to get up early for work' she said 'well.....i hope i didnt keep you up too late' i said 'no,no your fine,sorry i had to leave so early' she said 'oh,you dont have to apologize' i bid her goodnight and walked towards the door i noticed it was pitch black out (an opportunity) i asked her if she could turn the outside light on for me she said ' it should be against the wall by the door' i said 'ok' i obliviously found it but pretended like i didnt 'i said,sorry i cant find it' she came in walking in her hose feet and turned it on.I said 'thank you' she said no problem as i went to leave she walked in front of me and i accidentally bumped into her(you know one of those time you dont know which way the other person is going so you both walk towards each other to try and pass one another) i said 'so...sooo.sssoory' she looked up at me (i swear she was going to kiss me,but knowing me i blew it) she started to lean in a bit towards my face as to kiss me and i turned my head outta nervousness and she ended up kissing my check.(Dumbass,i know what your thinking) There was an awkward moment of silence for a few seconds and she gave me a light hug,i put my arms around her and we hugged for like 6-7 seconds until she squeezed the hug in alittle tighter and her boobs smashed into my chest,automatic hard on.We continued to hug each other in the dark room where the front door was,she let her knee lean on the outside of my left leg,and i was so turned on that i went into MAN MODE(you know the heat of the moment when your with your girl and you start kissing her neck and from there on kissing her lips getting that hot passion built up )I lightly at first kissed her neck,after the 3rd light kiss she let out a light sigh and then a almost barely noticeable moan.Her hands started to go down from my back to my hips and when i started to kiss and suck on her ear her hands went down my hips to my crotch,feeling my hard on and slowly jacking me off outside my pants.I was so turned on i started to grope her breast and then started to go for her ass.I slowly lifted up the back of her skirt and felt her nylon ass.I didnt know how but i was determined to get her in her room and make sweet passionate sex to her as i wanted to ever since i was a younger.I didnt hesitate i started making out with her kissing her lips and slowly sucking on her tongue,and bitting her lip(which she really liked that) THUDDDDD!!!!! A noise from upstairs startled us,we let go of one another and waited a moment to see if he was going to come down stairs,he didnt.We just looked at each other,both of us hot and bothered.She said 'next sunday' i paused and said 'yeah next sunday' i said goodnight and walked out the door.With once again blue balls and my chance blown all to hell,until next sunday i thought to myself,well see.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EYH1SNKR