10 April 2005 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

10 April 2005 Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

Howdy Folks,

Here we are again.

Emmerdale - Not bad, short but at least they showed something. Any idea why there were subtitles? Or was that the closed captioning? I had no trouble understanding them. Interesting having a scene were the two involved don't look like former cast members of Beverly Hills 90201.
Thanks to Babylove for the heads up about this scene.

Bad Girls - I think we've already discussed this scene somewhere. Sorry but I'm tired right now and don't want to look this up. Very nice though. A very different way of presenting female foot seduction (no dinner table involved).

The Teacher - Yeah, another 70s clip! Good job to Feeture Feature for obtaining the longer version. Both of her shoes off? I like! Very casual, she uses both feet to rub your leg and you can snuggle up to her and gently suck on her ear lobe and whisper sweet nothings.

Good update and I had no problems using the Rapid Share system to download.

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: 10 April 2005 Update

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote: Any idea why there were subtitles? Or was that the closed captioning?
Yes, they are the SKY tv subtitles....my friend in UK (who sent me the video) always have them on because she lives with her mother (70 years old) that needs them :lol:
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

DP is that Eva on your avatar? Whoever that is is hot! Yeah "The Teacher" clip reminds me of Ashton Kutscher every time I watch it. 8) Enjoyed it Nyllover. Thanks.
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

DP avatar is not Eva Lonuria if that's who you mean.

Regarding the Emmerdale, its interesting the first words we hear refer to footsie, almost as though there was footsie under the table going on before the start of the clip we have......Is there more? ( from the beginning ). Listen to the words and see if you get the same impression.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

ILF wrote:......Is there more? ( from the beginning ).
No....i have the whole episode on tape, nothing more :(
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Dead Parrot wrote:Emmerdale - Not bad, short but at least they showed something. Any idea why there were subtitles? Or was that the closed captioning? I had no trouble understanding them. Interesting having a scene were the two involved don't look like former cast members of Beverly Hills 90201.
Thanks to Babylove for the heads up about this scene.
You're more than welcome, DP. I was glad I caught it when I did. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Nyllover - Thanks, now I understand the need for closed captioning.

Kingdom/ILF - My new avatar is the incomparable <a href="http://main.jordancapri.com/res/49402/p ... i/">Jordan Capri</a>. I am not a member of her site, I just Goggle the samples from her newest sets. She is growing up fast and getting better with age! :love:

DP