Rapid share problems

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

DTC1977

Rapid share problems

Post by DTC1977 »

I can't figure out rapid share. Sometimes it sends me in an endless loop.

I go to the original page, click free download and the link for the avi file appears then it sends me back to where I started.

Other times it works, I've tried pasting the avi URL into Flashget but again that sometimes works but other times it doesn't.

Does anyone have tips or could someone send the link for the actual Teacher avi file so I can put it straight into Flashget?

Thanks

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

If you go to the Rapid-Share FAQ (as i suggest here) you will find what looks like the solution to both of your problems:
Only for AOL-users: The download-page appears in loops! I can't download files at all! What can I do?

AOL uses a proxy-server with multiple IPs. So for our server you are a new user after every hit. Please use a different browser or get a Premium-Account.
I can't download files at all! What can I do?

If you do not have a premium-account, first disable any Download-Accelerators. After disabling this program, it should work in nearly all cases. If it still doesn't work, you might block our cookies, which are neccessary in order to start downloads.

So, basically, if you don't have a premium account there (and believe me, it's cheap! I have one) you can't use FlashGet. And that "loop" thing seems related to the fact that you are using the AOL browser. If that's the case, try to use either Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera.

Hope it helps
:)