Footjobs and teasing - How long should they last?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

hiker
Mod
Mod

Footjobs and teasing - How long should they last?

Post by hiker »

Saw this on another forum and thought it was interesting. How long do you enjoy foot fetish play? How long should it last?

I'll start off...
I prefer a long drawn out tease that ends in a full blown footjob. Once in a while, when the wife has the stamina (for lack of better word), we have what I would call a "foot day". It usually happens on a lazy winter afternoon when we have nowhere to go and nothing to do (which I'm sorry to say isn't very often). She likes to surprise me with these "foot days" and I know when they're about to happen because she'll suddenly appear wearing some sexy socks or knee high nylons. We'll spend the entire afternoon on the couch watching TV with her feet in my lap intermittenly "massaging" me. This usually lasts the entire afternoon with obvious breaks for lunch and bathroom visits. When evening comes we get a little bolder, if you catch my drift, and this is when the actual footjob happens. By this point, I'm usually to the point where I can't take much more so she completes the task at hand (or should we say foot) in a matter of a couple minutes.

How about you guys? How do you like your foot fetish activities?

I usually don't like divulging such personal info, but I thought this would be a fun discussion!

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

It's difficult to give a definitive answer to this because most sexual encounters are spontaneous.

I can only recall a few occasions where the girl and I have "planned" an evening in advance of what we were going to do to and with each other. Such times usually lasted a few hours and always ended with an orgasm (for me anyway).

Otherwise it was simply a matter of one of us initiating the sex and then following it to its natual conclusion, whether that be vanilla sex or fetish sex.

If it were up to me I'd have most encounters with a woman take place at a very slow burn pace, gradually increasing the tension up until climax. It doesn't have to be a footjob though. But other times it's also satisfying to just grab her and take her for a quick and smouldering hot few minutes (anamalistic fucking).

I will always prefer foot fetish activities, but I'll never turn down a non-fetish encounter with a girl, as long as she's young, hot and willing.

Cheers,

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
stlgamer1

Post by stlgamer1 »

On the question of how long should a footjob last? I have to say that I enjoy watching a footjob more than receiving one. I think that even though a footjob's imagery is sexy, like my wife's perfect feet and toes on my member, the sight of it is a bigger turn-on than the feeling. I like watching so much that I tend to hold out for as long as I can and then there tends to be some hard rubbing till it starts to hurt. I prefer the feet in my face, and a nice hand or blowjob.
mabus

Post by mabus »

stlgamer1 wrote:On the question of how long should a footjob last? I have to say that I enjoy watching a footjob more than receiving one. I think that even though a footjob's imagery is sexy, like my wife's perfect feet and toes on my member, the sight of it is a bigger turn-on than the feeling. I like watching so much that I tend to hold out for as long as I can and then there tends to be some hard rubbing till it starts to hurt. I prefer the feet in my face, and a nice hand or blowjob.
I highly suggest you experiment with different styles of pantyhose until you find one that will put you in heaven, ....and seal your marriage to your bride forever!

Yes, many types of hose are kind of rough, and a prolonged footjob would eventually become not so fun.

BUT.....there are types of hose that are VERY soft and silky, and glide over you with zero burn or roughness, and you can enjoy an hour long footjob with a smile from ear to ear
with no burn whatsoever!

I say smile from ear to ear because they also FEEL......dear God, HEAVENLY :shockedstar: compared to regular hose.

....and sadly, I don't know the exact style or brand!

I at least know, SHEER TOE, I prefer suntan or nude colored, but black, off black, any other color would do. Very thin, low denier, and then ...maybe silky? Probably not Walmart brand, but a
higher end brand. Like I said, they DO exist, and feel totally diffeent than the regular little bit rougher pantyhose. They feel great when giving her a foot rub too, so she may end up enjoying
them more than you..... ;)
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I received 4-5 times footjob from my wife and I can tell everyone that it is much better as handjob. Actually footjob is really fantastic with smooth feet and nylons! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: My wife usually wears some italian nylons (Oroblu, Levante...) which are not that cheap and they are really good quality. I also enjoy the look of her nyloned feet during the first part of the footjob, then I need to close my eyes and I feel like in heaven! :superlol:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
DTC1977

Re:

Post by DTC1977 »

stlgamer1 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:06 pm On the question of how long should a footjob last? I have to say that I enjoy watching a footjob more than receiving one. I think that even though a footjob's imagery is sexy, like my wife's perfect feet and toes on my member, the sight of it is a bigger turn-on than the feeling. I like watching so much that I tend to hold out for as long as I can and then there tends to be some hard rubbing till it starts to hurt. I prefer the feet in my face, and a nice hand or blowjob.
That's interesting. I think it's true that sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality.