[ENG] January 22, 2005 update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

ILF
Mod
Mod

[ENG] January 22, 2005 update

Post by ILF »

Tales from the unexpected was nothing to write home about but better than nothing.

As for the Nporpecc Ad....Wow!! That blonde is so fine.
For what little they showed under the table it was still good.
Obviously, we would've all liked to see more under the table action
But as always, I'm not really complaining.

Nyl, how did you come across that ad? :mrgreen:

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Re: January 22, 2005 update

Post by Dead Parrot »

ILF wrote:As for the Nporpecc Ad....Wow!! That blonde is so fine.
You bet she was fine! :kiss: Great outfit, nylons, nylons, nylons! The key element! And the pink pumps were a very nice touch. Overall a great way to start off 2005.

I believe they did not show more because this ad was so close to the concept of the Bacardi ad. I wouldn't be surprised to hear about some lawyers butting horns over this one.

Now, the core concept of these two ads is very good: a beautiful woman breaking the concentration of a man by using her foot. Another example of a woman using her strength (her body) against the weakness of a man(his sexual desire).

OK - bonus cool points to whoever can name the model in this ad.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: [ENG] January 22, 2005 update

Post by nyllover »

ILF wrote: Nyl, how did you come across that ad? :mrgreen:
A guy sent it to me, it's just amazing how many of you are contributing to the site!! :hug:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Some analysis:

When they do show what she's doing under the table her left leg is extended straight out. It looks like she at least has her foot on his right inner thigh.

I did some very rough measuring and it appears that, if her leg was extended straight out and she was pointing her toes, that her toetips would come to just about the edge of the guy's chair, perhaps just beyond.

Again, this is a non-scientific measurement. It's not quite clear how far forward the guy is sitting. There does seem to be a little daylight between the back of his knee and the chair, so he was sitting foward just a bit.

Whether she was touching his crotch is debatable, but the effect would be the same, on me at least. :lol:

An incredibly sexy girl :love: , and her outfit is just superb!
Nyllover, when you get some time next month would it be possible to get some larger caps of this video? Thanks as always!

DP

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yes that Norporecc ad was good.HOORAY FOR NYLONS AND CLASSIC PUMPS AND A HOT CHICK!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote: I did some very rough measuring and it appears that, if her leg was extended straight out and she was pointing her toes, that her toetips would come to just about the edge of the guy's chair, perhaps just beyond.

Again, this is a non-scientific measurement. It's not quite clear how far forward the guy is sitting. There does seem to be a little daylight between the back of his knee and the chair, so he was sitting foward just a bit.
You are TOTALLY crazy! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: planning to get a degree on Footsie Analysis? :D :P
Dead Parrot wrote: Nyllover, when you get some time next month would it be possible to get some larger caps of this video?

Next month? nah...now.. although it's just a simple resizing of the pictures...therefore the quality is not that good... by the way... LOVE her outfit! :love:

kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Kind of reminds me of Jamie King....don't know just a guess...but she's hot. We have to start analyzing these clips more often guys. Hmm, Nyllover gotta start calling him professor from now on.
ykantickleme

[ENG] update reply

Post by ykantickleme »

I liked the outfit she was wearing, too. Stunning Pink!! Too bad you couldn't get a closer look to see if her toes were painted pink. I don't think they were, but nevertheless, good pic!

And it was good to see Joan Collins in a footsie scene. I did not know see had done any until now. Great Update!!

Nyllover, take your time. We all have our own work to do. Stay 8) .
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Excellent, thank you!

Yes, I know I'm nuts. I'd rather be crazy than like every other sheep!

DP

ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

One of the things I like about the scene is the way that she just puts that foot right back into the shoe. Her foot is like a gun from a western film that has just been fired and assertively put back in its hoist.

The analogy is basically that her foot is a "Weapon of Mass Distraction"
She used her weapon(foot) then put it back in place.
HOT HOT HOT.
Does anyone know what language that link/clip would've come from? Russian,maybe??
THAT BABE IS HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT :o :o :o :o :o