[ENG] 19 Dec 04 Update - YEE HAW!

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] 19 Dec 04 Update - YEE HAW!

Post by Dead Parrot »

Wow, what an update! And it is fitting that as one of the last of the year it's also one of the best. Let's take a brief look at things from the bottom up:

1) The new candid photo "cafe" was excellent! That is definitely my favorite candid photo. The girl is just beautiful, not in a trashy or glamorous way, but a more natural way that really appeals to me. And her outfit is superb, just look at the way her nylons are shimmering in the sunlight! If you look at the pump on her crossed leg you can see that she is just on the verge of a heelpop. Hey, she might be a dangler, let's hope so. I'd love to see more of her, literally and figuratively!

2) "Suspicious Minds" from the Desperate Housewives TV series. How appropriate that the Elvis song comes on my radio when downloading the scene! ;D I have to say this encounter will probably be one of the most popular on the board. It's about as hard core and risque as you can get on network TV nowadays. Thanks ABC, now as I said in another post, get to work on a similar scene with Kelly Ripa!

OK, except for her lack of nylons Eva Longoria is dressed perfectly. How often do you see traditional closed-toe pumps on TV anymore? I like the fact she had her hair down for the scene. It framed her face very well and seemed to me to give more weight to the naughty expressions she was giving to her target.

More comments later.

3) Quell'Età Maliziosa was interesting for a car footjob scene. The girl reminded me of Alica Silverstone in her Aerosmith days (before she discovered Twinkies). However I was more interested in the older woman in the backseat. I'd love to get some action from her! The music didn't do anything for me so in the future I'll watch this one with the volume turned down.

Overall a great update! The next few weeks will be very slow with the holidays so this update will help keep me warm till 2005 (my god 2005! And I'm still alive??).

:P
DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

EHhe....thanks for your comment DP...i have to admit...each time i update the site, i look forward for your post of comment :hug:

Just one thing...that "Quell'Età Mailiziosa" scene....is just fantastic in my opinion...that is one of my greatest fantasies! Let's see what we have...

- Young girl doing that to an older man
- Older man is at "service" of that girl (he's their driver!)
- Two people are on the backseat, therefore they could be discovered

In a way...i'm happy she's not wearing nylons...or i would be in hospital with an heart attack by now! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

nyllover wrote: Just one thing...that "Quell'Età Mailiziosa" scene....is just fantastic in my opinion...that is one of my greatest fantasies!
Oh it's a good scene, there's no doubt about that. I'm glad you clarified that the guy is their driver/butler. :o That makes it much clearer and increases the risk factor of the scene.

I don't know what happened in the rest of the movie but I can imagine what she did/does to him. It would have been nice to have her invite him to eat with them one night. :lol:

Keep up the great work!

DP
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Wow Nyl. Thanks for finally finding Quella Eta Maliziosa.
I remember it was probably over a year ago when we could post in the guest section and I posted that scene to complete your list.
I remember that Cucciolo used to have it on his site before he went exclusively to trampling.
This scene as far as my memory serves is last scene that he had that you didn't....and I'm so glad you found it. It is hot and brings back some great memories with an ex-GF of mine.
I agree with DP. She does has that Alicia Silverstone look...oh and the way she rolls those eyes. What a tease!!

As far as Desparate Housewives scene goes. I hope everyone was satisfied with this one. I would've liked more crotch rubbing, but it was fantastic anyway and Eva is Hot.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

OH my GOD! I haven't even seen the downloads yet and here is all the praise for Nyllover. Let me join in the fun too, but I almost had a heart attack with the cafe photo too. It just lets my imagination run wild. And I agree with DP. Business suits are sexy. Ok, I got to keep this short so that I could put Eva on "loop" so that I can watch it till I go to sleep. Good night fellas. Thanks Nylllover again.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

kingdom wrote:Thanks Nylllover again.
You're welcome....as all of you guys! :hug: