Forum News

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Forum News

Post by nyllover »

:eng:
Ok guys, i made some little changes to give more life to this forum. Now the pictures have their own category, and i've added a new section for candid ones (i love them! :love: ). Also i made sure that guests now will be able to see that we have a picture section, although they won't be able to access it. Till now it was completely hided from them...

:ita:
Ok ragazzi, ho fatto qualche cambiamento al forum per dargli un po' di vita. Adesso le immagini hanno una loro categoria e ho aggiunto una sezione per le immagini candid (le adoro! :love: ). Ho anche fatto in modo che gli utenti non registrati possano vedere che abbiamo una sezione con le immaini, sebbene l'accesso a questa sia loro impedito. Fino ad ora le sezioni con le immagini erano completamente nascoste ai non registrati...

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Looks good and makes perfect sense.

Thanks for the constant monitoring and improvement of the board. :)

DP
ykantickleme

[ENG] News reply

Post by ykantickleme »

Ditto on that Nyllover. Thanks! On another note, after seeing DP 's new avatar, (and a good one too), I think it's about time I choose one myself.
kingdom

Thanks

Post by kingdom »

Always keeping the board in good condition. Thanks Nyllover!
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Good ol' Nyllover. You NEVER cease to amaze me with awesome new ideas to better this incredible board. THANKS.
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Excellent job Nyl,
Maybe this will provide more incentive for people to join the forum.

:idea:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

:eng:
Well... the fact that guests can now see the attachments section but don't have access to it is making the number of members of the forum increasing rapidly.... in the whole of november, 41 new users...till now, in december, 42 new users. :lol: I love to feel clever :lol: :lol: :lol:
More lurkers....yeah...but also more people to send the update email to....so it's not too bad :wink:

:ita:
Beh....il fatto che i guest adesso possono vedere che abbiamo una sezione per gli allegati, pur non avendo accesso ad essa stà facendo incrementare il numero di membri del forum rapidamente....in tutto il mese di Novembre, 41 nuovi utenti....Nel mese di Dicembre, sino ad ora, 42 nuovi utenti. :lol: Quanto adoro quando un'idea che ho avuto ottiene esattamente il risultato che volevo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Piu' "guardoni" che non postano? si forse...pero' anche piu' persone a cui comunicare gli aggiornamenti del sito...non è male :wink:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Yeah, I've noticed the major upsurge in members recently. Maybe we can get a post or two out of some of them.

Welcome aboard newbies!

DP
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Not to mention the record total number of posts in November.
We may be on pace to matching that in December, too. :mrgreen: