[ENG] Very nice computer prank!

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

WaddupJee

[ENG] Very nice computer prank!

Post by WaddupJee »

Me and my family were going down to US to do some shopping. We went into a department store and I check out the laptops. I decided to have some fun so I "printed screen" the desktop and saved it to some unknown folder. Right-clicked on the desktop and selected properties, clicked on the "desktop" tab and changed the background to the picture i printed screen. Then i decided to delete all the shortcuts that were placed at the desktop. Well, you can actually see the icons and stuff cause its the background but in reality, its gone.

Btw, there were 4 computers there, each one with one folder/game "running" but really is part of the background.

Well I stood around and saw some family walk by and tried to work on the computer. There was a Father, a mother (btw had great feet =)), and 2, i'd say 10-15 year old, girls. Each occupied a computer. Well it was sooooooooo funny cause they cant exit the program, nor they cant click onto anything else other than the taskbar at the bottom, which i disabled that as well. The father was really pissed off and complained that the labtops were not working. An employer tried to figure out the problem but seemed to fail.

Well thats all I saw. Nothing else after that cause my wife and kids were done shopping.

Then we went to this HUMONGOUS shopping mall and I took the kids to a SONY store to buy them a PS2 they always wanted and once again, started messin up the computers. There were about 15 labtops and 4 computers for display and to test them out. Too bad tho cause i managed to squeeze in 7 laptops and 3 computers (i think...around). And once again the people started complaining and this time i was around to see the whole thing! W00t! They brought in a technician and he was working on the labtops for exactly 27 minutes and 54 seconds. (I used my watch which was also a stopwatch). I was pretty near him most of the time pretending to wonder what he's doing. Then he started mumbling these exact words:

"If I ever found out who did this, consider him a f**king dead a**hole."

I couldnt stop laughing lOL! I almost felt sorry for him cause hes gotta fix about 10 more computers!

You should try this at different stores, and dont get caught! Be sure to time them too how long it takes to figure out that the problem is just a couple clicks away!

hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Why would you do that? You just made a lot of extra work for some poor guy. Not cool.
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Wadd,

I can recognize why one may find humour in what you did.

But if you think a little more deeply, it really wasn't the right thing to do.
We all, I presume, are in the workforce and have all experienced at some time or another "when things go wrong" ( technical difficulties included ). If it were due to a power outage or something...well...stuff happens.
But when mischevious behavior is the cause?? Hiker is right, that is so not cool.

Wadd, we won't dis-own you at this time. After all, you do share a passion for female feet.
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

I feel so left out... :imsad: I never knew you guys didnt like that stuff. But oh well, I'm a type of person who loves to pull pranks i guess. I have done worst stuff but I dont think you guys would appreciate it. So I apologize if you didnt enjoy it at all. Maybe I should be a little more mature now. Even tho im 28 years old LOL!

And no matter what I do, no matter what I say, and no matter what I feel...I will ALWAYS love the feet of a beautiful woman (Especially my wife. :lol: )