Where is my thread?

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

fiddlestick889

Where is my thread?

Post by fiddlestick889 »

A pm or some sort of explanation would have been courtious?

jadeuk

Re: Where is my thread?

Post by jadeuk »

fiddlestick889 wrote:A pm or some sort of explanation would have been courtious?
Get use to it lol :crash:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I am sorry. I had to RUN removing that thread because of the child involved. i didn't think there would been the need of a reason to explain WHY i removed it.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

nyllover wrote:I am sorry. I had to RUN removing that thread because of the child involved. i didn't think there would been the need of a reason to explain WHY i removed it.
there was no reason to remove the entire thing? i said i would remove the picture if needed?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

The girl you are talking about in the thread is 17 years old. As far as i know legal age starts at 18. Therefore, to avoid any troubles, i removed the entire thing.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

nyllover wrote:The girl you are talking about in the thread is 17 years old. As far as i know legal age starts at 18. Therefore, to avoid any troubles, i removed the entire thing.
sorry legal age in my country (UK) is 16, so that is why there was no problem. Not sure what the rules are for an internet forum