[ENG] A foot scene worth mentioning from The Virgin Suicides

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

ILF
Mod
Mod

[ENG] A foot scene worth mentioning from The Virgin Suicides

Post by ILF »

This movie recently aired and, interestingly, there is a scene where the family is sitting watching TV with a boy (guest of one of the girls played by Kirsten Dunst). He looks over at the coffee table to watch her move her foot slowl/caressingly over the edge of the table. The boy gets very smily about it. Then the mother(Kathleen Turner) tells her to take her foot off the table. There's definitely a foot implication in that scene.
They show show Dunst's character looking over to the boy smiling because she knew he was looking at her foot.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Yes, nice scene indeed...

Are you speaking about this one? :D
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Actually Nyl, that's not the scene that I'm referring to, though I must admit I like that one too.

The clip you have on file takes place within the first 10 minutes or so.

The scene I'm referring to takes place later in the film. It, too, is nice and I think is worth putting somewhere on file perhaps the off-topic section, although clearly in the scene I'm referring to, she is seducing him with her foot without touching him. In due time, we'll have this scene as well.
Unfortunately I did not tape this film. I guess I wasn't expecting any more foot scenes other than the one on file.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

True...that's another scene!!! :o :o :o

I'll get it...i should have that movie somewhere....