Shoe removal scene to be found

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Shoe removal scene to be found

Post by nyllover »

Guys, someone asked me to find this scene...let's see if we can help him!
I am wondering if you might have any insight into one of the most romantic and erotic shoe removal scenes I have ever seen in movies or on TV. I saw the show/movie I'm referring to in the early 1980's, probably 1982 or 1981, but I'm not 100% sure. This was a movie or made for TV movie that I saw on television. During the scene, an attractive brunette woman wearing a dress or skirt with nylons and elegant pumps comes to the door of a man's house or apartment. When he opens the door, I remember she said, "I'm leaving tomorrow." The next camera shot show the man passionately kissing the woman in his living room. The camera scrolls down the womans pantyhosed legs and you can see that he's holding her firmly around her waist and her feet are no longer touching the floor. The camera then focuses in on her feet as she slowly lifts her foot back, slowly slipping off one elegant pump, exposing her nyloned stockinged foot, then using her naked nyloned foot to slowly slip off the other shoe and, in effect, surrender to him in his arms....

I have scene hundreds, maybe thousands of shoe/foot scenes in movies and TV over the years, but this was by far my all time favorite and I never saw it again......Here's my question:

1) Do you know what movie or TV show this was from?
2) Any idea who the actress is?
3) Do you know where I can find a copy of it?
Any ideas?

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

While I doubt this is what you are referring to, there is a very similar scene in "The Taking of Beverly Hills" with Harley Jane Kozak from 1991. Woman leaves after visiting with a guy but then rings his doorbell and goes into his arms when he opens door. Then camera goes down as she slips out of one shoe and then the other.
Attachments
kozak_beverly_hills.JPG