[ENG] lady friend

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

[ENG] lady friend

Post by wsrfr »

I met a lady a couple of weeks ago and I asked her if she ever played footsie or a variation of it with any guy. She just gave me a flat no.
She felt it was "slutty" to do something like that. I emphasized that it didn't have to be a foot up into the crotch but just placing her nyloned foot on another guy's leg. She said she never thought about it. I was surprised.

Then I asked her if she ever dangled her dress pumps and she said sometimes. I asked her if she thought it was strange for me to pull her pumps off under the table. She said "probably, but it depends on the circumstances".

She asked me if I had a foot fetish. I told her I had an interest in feet and shoes and that feet can be very sexy to me. She sounded incredulous. I asked her to try it with someone she knew and to tell me what their reaction was. She thought I was crazy but agreed to try it with a close friend as an experiment. I will have to report the results.

WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

nice experiment...now i want you to write up a lab. Include the Purpose, Hypothesis, Materials, etc...LOL j/k!

Nice job man! Too bad the test subject wasnt you!
wsrfr

[ENG] Footsie?

Post by wsrfr »

I thought about having her try it on me, but part of the turn on with footsie is that it is best if it is a surprise and not planned. I see her frequently so maybe she will surprise me sometime. If she put her shoe on my crotch (which I wouldn't expect) I am sure it would arouse me, but she has already expressed her feelings on that. On the other hand, we are friends so maybe she would consider it. anyway, I will post results when I get them!
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

it's all cool! :D

I totally agree what you said about surprises. It IS much better when it is a surprise than if it is planned.