[ENG] This site

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

[ENG] This site

Post by wsrfr »

This is one the best sites I have seen. Other sites seem to come and go but I hope this is here to stay. My only wish is that I wish there were a few sample footsie pics of the video that are available on VHS. I hate to buy the whole video before I know what is on it. I already have a ton of videos; so many I have lost track. :lol:

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: [ENG] This site

Post by nyllover »

wsrfr wrote:. My only wish is that I wish there were a few sample footsie pics of the video that are available on VHS.
I agree with you wsrfr, but i think you misunderstood the reason why the VHS link is there. As you can see if you follow a link, that doesn't go to my site, but to Amazon. I added that link just to give something "more" to people interesting to see the whole movie instead of just the footsie scene that is on this site.
When the VHS (or DVD) link is on a scene that we don't have the vide of, well... my hope in that case is that someone will buy the video, check it...and, if the scene is really there (we can never be sure!), he will let me have the videoclip to put on the site and make it available for everyone :)
So, if there are no previews...is that because i don't have that video! Otherwise the scene would be online, as always :)