(ENG) LOVE HOTEL ALL SERVICE

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

(ENG) LOVE HOTEL ALL SERVICE

Post by Footsiefreak »

THIS WAS A HOT SCENE!It was innocent and seductive at the same time!The close ups were great.Thanks to you guys who got the scene.I LOVED HOW SHE WAS SO AROUSED BUT SO QUIET.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I agree...it's the best scene, ever! :P
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Thanks to Feeture Feature and our esteemed webmaster.

She looks (or looked) like Jennifer Grey. The stockings she wore (real stockings too!) were perfect. Just a hint of reinforcement around the toes.

They could have shown her working on him more, but her facial expressions make up for it :P

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Lory Del Santo was a hottie in the 80s here in Italy... i'll try to look for some videocaptures...she used to be in a comic show called "Drive In" where she was dressed just with a sort of one piece swimsuit costume and black, fishnets, pantyhose.... i still remember that....i was about 8/10 years old but...ehhe.. :P
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!!! That vidclip alone is the best that ever appeared on your site, Nyl. And I agree with Footsiefreak, it was both charming and sensual. I can't help but to keep playing it over and over again. :D :o

I definitely have to say thanks to Feeture for providing the vidclip for us. It is indeed a rare gem. :) 8)
wsrfr

[ENG] Love Hotel All Service

Post by wsrfr »

Must have missed that one. I thought I saw them all. Could someone post a link? Thanks
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: [ENG] Love Hotel All Service

Post by nyllover »

wsrfr wrote:Must have missed that one. I thought I saw them all. Could someone post a link? Thanks
Here you are
http://www.nyllover.com/video_film.php?cod=112

Tip: if you go in the Video\Films section, you will have the full list of all the scenes we have..there, you can use the "Search" option in Internet Explorer to find what you look for :)
wsrfr

[ENG] Love Hotel All Service

Post by wsrfr »

Yeah; that is a good series of clips alright. I just wish there was more shoeplay. But it is a good clip nonetheless.
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

I, myself, don't think it's that great. It could've been alot better for the 5 minutes or so that it lasted. Her feet were nothing special and I don't care to see the man playing footsie either. Alas, that is only my opinion.
Sorry :(