[ENG] More Reading For Ya'

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] More Reading For Ya'

Post by Dead Parrot »

Howdy Folks,

Here's some more odds and ends collected from the net. I'm trying to pull as much as I can and it's sometimes tough to keep track of all of it. So I apologize for any redundant material.

Enjoy,

DP

Mr. and Mrs. Turner went to a restaurant to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary. There was another married couple also celebrating their 3d wedding anniversary at the table next to them. They started a conversation and got acquainted. Andy invited Mrs. Turner for a dance and started lightly touching her ass. At the same time his wife was massaging Mr. Turner’s dick with her toes under the table. After the dance Andy called a taxi and they went to Mr. Turner’s house.

I had been having an affair with a younger woman from my office for about 3 months. Our relationship grew out of long hours spent working together on the same project. We had known each other for almost 2 years just from being in the same department. During our long hours of work, our conversations began to drift from the work at hand to more personal issues. After awhile, we found ourselves sharing more intimate likes and dislikes about our sexual desires. Eventually one thing lead to another, and we began what has turned out to be the most fulfilling and gratifying experience of my life. In our efforts to maintain a discreet relationship within the workplace, we would meet outside the office, usually at a park, for lunches, and an occasional breakfast outing. Our lust for one another began to mushroom as we continued to work together, and although we were able to maintainn the discreet relationship, sometimes I'm not sure how we did. Our days would begin with her arriving at the office and venturing down to my cubicle, only to take a seat next to me, and begin to unbutton her blouse to reveal enough of the her breasts to allow me to see which lacy bra she was wearing that day. She would then proceed to uncross her legs and gently pull up the edge of her skirt to reveal her thigh high stockings, and the matching panties to the bra. On many occasions, the panties were missing from the ensemble. She would slip off her shoe and reach over under my desk, pressing her stocking foot against my already swollen crotch. She would just sit there, holding some meaningless conversation as she smiled and continued to caress me, leaving me no choice but to stay seated. After she teased and played with me, she would get up, and venture back to her office. From there, we would exchange messages via our computer terminals, talking of what we'd rather be doing than sitting there in the office, and wondering how quickly lunchtime would arrive.

This next story is from Literotica.com. Here's the link to the complete work.

It's about a late 20s teacher having an affair with one of her high school students. Be warned that about halfway through the story the author starts switching viewpoints without warning. It's a bit confusing but after the second reading you should get the idea. Here's the footsie scene.

I couldn't believe my ears. She would rather spend time with me that that loser of a husband. I sat down at the table and started to eat. I noticed a bottle of wine. Man if she likes me now I wonder how much she would loosen up with a few glasses of wine in her.

"Why don't you have a glass of wine," I said.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt," she said. Throughout the course of dinner I counted three glasses of wine she drank. I figured she should be feeling the effects by now. I noticed she was staring at me from across the table but I tried to act like I didn't notice.

"It must be the wine talking but James is hot," Mrs. Shannon thought to herself. "After that massage maybe I should return the favor and give the boy a little excitement of his own."

Just as I was about to finish up with dinner I felt Mrs. Shannon's leg brush up against mine. I acted as if nothing had happened. Then I noticed her foot rubbing my leg. The sensation was overwhelming and I fought the urge to say something.

"I wonder what he's thinking now?" "Maybe I should turn up the heat a little? Not too much but enough to make the night fun for him," Mrs. Shannon thought.

The next thing I noticed was that her foot was getting higher. Before long she was rubbing her foot against my inner thigh. I wondered what she was trying to do and if I should say or do anything myself. Her foot was inches away from my cock and I was about to soak myself again, but I wasn't going to stop her until the last minute.

"I bet he's about to blow his load," Mrs. Shannon giggled to herself. "Well I'd better stop my fun, I am his teacher after all."

By this time I was ready to blow and she was still rubbing my leg with her foot. I had to do something... "Would you like to dance?" I said.

"I would love to," she said. It's a good thing too because her foot was driving me crazy.

I stood up and pulled her chair out for her. "I'm not a good dancer, all I can do is slow dance," I said.

"Don't worry about it, that's my favorite way to dance," she said.

Last one - I don't remember where I found it but it's part of a larger fetish story.

I didn't hear from Emma again until a week later when a group of us decided to go out for a meal and then to the pictures. We chose an Italian restaurant and when I arrived, I noticed that Emma and John were already there, sat next to each other at the table.

I found myself sitting directly opposite from Emma, but was unable to try to make eye contact with her for fear of suspicion. So I made conversation with everyone and ordered my food, pretending that everything was normal. What happened after our started course had been taken from us was completely unexpected.

I felt something brush up against my leg under the table and at first didn't notice it. When I felt the touch of gentle toes running up the inside of my leg I coughed up some of the Cola I was drinking. I remember that John asked if everything was okay and for the most surreal of moments I almost blurted out that his girlfriend's sexy foot was working it's way slowly to my growing erection.

Now, Emma was only a small girl and across the table with her legs stretched out fully, her feet stopped a little short of my crotch. Still without glancing in her direction, I scooted my chair closer in to the table, noticing from the corner of my eye that she did similarly. Now I found that she was just able to reach the bulge in my trousers with both her pretty little feet.

Softly she began to tease me with her wonderful toes, not in any rush whatsoever. I found myself begin to enjoy the massaging feeling on the head of my penis. They didn't feel like they were bare; I figured that she was wearing a pair of socks or something. I hadn't noticed earlier as she had been already sat at the table when I had arrived at the restaurant.

In the meanwhile, our main course was delivered and Emma stopped massaging me for a while in order to eat her food; much to my dismay. Yet, as soon as she had finished, I felt her feet finding my crotch once again and I immediately rose to the occasion. This time, she was serious; I felt her toes working the zipper of my trousers down, before she worked her foot into my pants.

The feel of her soft, stockinged toes against my penis made me flush with delight. I felt myself flushing, and when one of my friend's pointed it out, I had to make up an excuse about the heat in the restaurant. Emma in the meantime, had worked my penis free from it's restraints and it was now out in the open. I was so grateful at the time that the restaurant had full length tablecloths so that nobody could see what was going on under there.

I found the feel of her feet in a pair of thin, cotton socks very enjoyable; there was something about the friction that sent hot, pulsing sensations through my entire body. She was wasting no time; she began to work the soles of her feet up and down the length of my shaft, gripping my member like a vice. For the first time that evening, I found myself look up at her face. I met her eyes and found that they were full of lust.

She lifted a finger to her lips and softly licked it in a move that to anyone else at the table not watching what was going on, would have looked quite normal. To anyone looking a little deeper they would have realised immediately that something was going on. Luckily for us, nobody looked at Emma in that instant other than me. It was that one move that brought my orgasm on.

I felt the cum racing up my shaft and luckily, Emma realised just in time to place her feet at the tip of my penis. Now, ejaculating in front of a group of your close friends and trying to act as if nothing is happening is probably one of the hardest things to do and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I actually had to respond to a question from one of my friends as my ejaculate spurted from the tip of my penis and coated Emma's sexy little feet.

She giggled out loud at the feeling of my warm cum oozing through the material of her socks. I'm very surprised no-one noticed what was really happening. My face was flushed, she was giggling, and I was still ejaculating on her feet. When asked what was so funny, she replied that she was thinking about a joke someone had told her earlier; I think we just about managed to get away with it.

Finally, I stopped coming and felt my penis go limp. Emma's cum drenched, stockinged feet moved away and I reached under the table and placed my penis back into my trousers; trying to be inconspicuous. Shortly after, Emma stood from the table and went to the toilet. I noticed for the first time that she was wearing jeans and a pair of sneakers.

I couldn't help but smirk to myself as I watched her attempt to walk as normal as possible towards the restroom. She was gone for quite a while and when she returned she seemed to be walking more normally; I guessed, quite correctly, that she had removed her socks and left them in the toilet.

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Here's something I found on a "confessions" website tonight. Enjoy.

DP

I went to a wedding in March at a swanky hotel in Philadelphia. I wore a form-fitting low cut sexy black dress and looked really hot. My date was the brother of the bride and I was meeting the family for the first time. It was only our third date. I wanted to make a good impression on his family and I think I went a little over board particularly with his brother who seemed to take a special interest in me.

Near the end of the reception when we were all feeling no pain his brother and I were out on the floor dancing. They were playing all the old stuff and we ended up doing the twist to Chubby Checker. For whatever reason it got me hot looking at him grinding his hips around and it ended up more like dirty dancing between the two of us as we were making contact pelvis to pelvis. We knew what we were doing but tried to make it look like innocent contact.

When the song was over they followed it up with Unchained Melody and he asked me to stay on the floor so we hung on each other through the song and then went to our table. My date was up at the bar talking to friends and there were only the two of us at the table but there were tables all around us. I took off my heels and put my foot on his chair under the table between his legs. We talked about everything except what I was doing.

Another couple came back to the table and joined our conversation but I didn't stop rubbing my foot between his legs. He just kind of leaned back and slouched down in his chair while trying to act like he was interested in the chit chat but I could feel him growing down there. I got my foot in a good position against his hard cock and kept moving it back and forth pushing his dick against his thigh. It didn't take long for him to cum and I could feel the dampness right through his tux.

My date came back to the table and announced it was time for us to go. We said our good byes to all. His brother never got out of his chair at our leaving. He just took my hand and said how very nice it was to have met me. It just felt so delicious and sneaky to have pulled off such a slutty little act.

When we got back to our hotel I was so wet thinking about the foot message I gave his brother I told my date that I was just dying for a little personal attention. He kissed me right away and ran his hand up my leg and cupped my mound. "My God you are soaking wet down there", he said. "What got you so horny already". I never said a word as I unzipped him and inhaled his dick, after all, it's not proper to talk with a mouth full now is it?
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I found this on a phone sex site. The link was kaput when I tried it. Nice idea, too bad she didn't expound on the subject.

DP

(( 1-888-201-0558 )) http://www.geocities.com/steamyplaytoy/Gina.html Men love to take me home to meet their mothers. Little do the moms know that I have a sexual appetite that will warp their son's mind. That I will take him places he has never been. And have his cock addicted as if my imagination and pussy were a drug. One that he just can't get enough of. Sitting across the table from him stroking his cock with my stocking covered toes while his mom sits right beside him. Making him squirm all while I smile. I never said I was innocent. If his mom only knew that when he takes me home he is getting that ass of his fucked with my nice strap on. That is after he dines at my Y for his tasty taboo treat. $1.99 a minute / 10 minute minimum Visa, MC or Discover