Company dinner (part 1)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

Company dinner (part 1)

Post by wsrfr »

This occured quite some time ago We had a company dinner. The company paid for it. There were about 30 of us. It is very warm in California this time of the year even at 7pm.

We sat outside. We were allowed to sit where we wanted. 90% of the women were wearing sandals although a few were wearing pumps w/ hose. One young lady I spotted was wearing a blue skirt, white hose, and blue suede pumps. She was quite pretty and of course I was quick enough to sit next to her. I found out she worked in HR. She crossed her leg towards me and I had a nice view of her leg and foot/shoe.

I introduced myself and she did the same. She was in her mid 30's.
I pulled my chair back a little to check out any action under the table. None to speak of. So I just made small talk with her and she was very friendly. I asked her if she had a b/f but she was coy about that.

Anyway, I ordered a margarita for her. She liked it and got a little bit looser and even more friendly. Soon I could tell her feet were getting either tired or sore. So I looked under the table and she had popped that one heelcup off the heel of her foot but just left it there. She rubbed her leg a little bit and I was temped to do that same thing but I knew better. So I cooled it.

We started to hit it off and so she turned her chair towards me and I did the same. She had beautiful legs; her feet from what I could see were ok. She left the same leg crossed. I could see that her shoe was partly off but I played it cool because I really wanted to get to know here better.

After a little while, she let that shoe slide down her foot a bit. Now it was obvious, but I still didn't want to give myself away. We started to bond a little bit and other guys who wanted to talk with her found themselves spectators. Now her shoe was nearly down to her toes and she was shaking it and moving it around. She went down to rub her foot but I refrained for just a bit. Her leg and foot were right there. I think she did that on purpose actually. I said "you are shaking your foot around" She said "I guess I' m just the nervous type so I shake my foot around..does it bother you?" I said "oh..not at all..just an observation" She said "good"

I put my hand on her lower leg and rubbed it a little. She smiled but didn't say anything. Then I said "feet hurt?" She nodded and said "yeah..been in them all day" So I said "do you mind?" She smiled and said "no, not at all". So I put my hands on her foot and gave her a great massage. I did not remove her shoe. She said "wow..that really feels nice". I said "good". I worked her foot over (with shoe still there) until she said "my toes could use some work too". That is when I took off her dangling shoe and worked her toes over. I said "wow, they are hot" She said "yeah..I can imagine". So I worked her foot over pretty well. She had nice arches..not great but good enough. Her skirt was riding pretty high so I took a newspaper and placed in on her lap. She said "thanks" and smiled.

I slipped her shoe back on after I was done and she crossed the other one. But she did not dangle that one. So I motioned to her about the other foot and she said "sure.." So I gently pulled the shoe off that foot and went underneath. I said "your feet are so warm" She nodded. I loved it but tried not to show it. I worked that foot over really well and she grinned and said "you know..you are really good at that...how did you learn to do that so well?" I said "just read up..it goes over well with women". She said "I'll bet you have a lot of g/f's". I laughed and said "nope" She looked at me funny and said "how come?" I said "too picky I guess". She laughed and said "wanna go out sometime?" I said "you bet..how about tomorrow?" She said "yeah..fine..what do you want me to wear?" I said "how about what you are wearing now?"

She said "yeah..I can do that". I smiled and asked her for her phone number and she gave it to me.

Then we turned back towards the table. I held her hand and she held mine. I could see other guys turn red with envy. It was fun. We got our meal and I shared some with her. We also shared dessert.

There was dancing afterwards and I danced with her quite a bit. We slow danced and that was fun too. I was about 3" taller than she was even in her heels. She had her arm around my waist and I did the same. She rubbed the side of my torso and said "mmmmmmm" I rubbed the front of her mid section and she grinned. She also put her head on my shoulder.

After an hour or so she wanted to rest so I led her to a table that was not taken.. She took a seat and then I did. She immediately turned the chair towards me and put her lower legs up on my lap. I knew her feet had to be sore and hot, so one by one I removed her shoes and massaged them. I took a brief look again at the insides and the were like new and very clean.

Then I said "why don't you dance without them?" She said "then I'm too short for you". I said "then I will take off my shoes" She said "that ok hon, as long as I can get a massage like that, I will be fine" I smiled and said "ok..you got it".

So we sat there with her legs in my lap. Her shoes were on my chair and I took discreet looks at them. They looked brand new. I rubbed her feet, calves, and even went up her leg a little bit and she never objected.

A couple of guys wanted to dance with her, but she declined because she was tired.

I asked her if she wanted a cocktail and she said "rum and coke" so I got her one. She started to turn towards the table but I suggested she put her shoes back on because the floor was dirty. She nodded in agreement and I slipped them back on for her. Then she turned towards the table and took a drink.

Pretty soon she was a little bit wiped. I was right next to her and she rubbed my arm and smiled. She had her leg crossed towards me and I took the liberty of rubbing her entire leg up and down. They felt nice. But she wasn't dangling.

But about 15 minutes later I looked again and the heel of her pump was off the heel of her foot. I whispered to her "another massage hon?" She said "you are so sweet but its ok as long as I can get another massage later. I said "you got it hon".

About 10 minutes later I took another look and that pump was a lot farther down her foot but I didn't say or do anything. I didn't want to lose her. She sat there and enjoyed the music and occasionally squeezed my arm. Then I put my hand behind her head and turned it and made a pass at her and she took it and kissed me back. Wow was I surprised.

The dinner and the dance were about over so we got up and went outside. It was still warm but getting dark.. I walked her over to her car and stopped at her car. I put my arms around her and she did the same. I told her that I had a great time and I thought she was beautiful. She broke into a big smile and said she had a great time too and wondered why she had never run into me before...Then she rubbed me with her chest which surprised me. She also lifted one of her feet out of her shoes and rubbed my leg on it and I got a little bit aroused. She smiled.

I opened the car door for her and she swung her pretty legs in. Now her skirt was riding pretty high but it was now dark. So I took a big chance and ran my hand up between her warm thighs until I hit bare skin. It felt good. I rubbed her there a little bit and I could tell that she was now getting aroused. I said "such smooth skin" and she said "yeah..I know but sweetie you are getting me hot..lets wait until tomorrow, ok?" I said "sure hon". I was looking at her legs and luscious feet and said "wanna souvenier?" I said "what?" She pointed to her shoes and I said "hon, that's ok; I don't want to take your shoes"

She smiled and said "well you can take something else.." I knew what she meant and I said "I can wait till tomorrow" and she laughed and smiled and said "see ya tomorrow" (which was Sat)

more to come

heelcummer2

hi

Post by heelcummer2 »

can we see the heels she was wearing? should ask if she cold touch you with them while she was commer lol.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Nice.....MADE UP......story!
Jay (inactive)

Post by Jay (inactive) »

I have a quick question.
Why is it that everyone else's stories are made up but FootsieFreak's stories are always true.
I've never not know such a cynical footsie person in my life.
I'm not trying to be rude---- but I'd just like to know, that's all.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Jay wrote:I have a quick question.
Why is it that everyone else's stories are made up but FootsieFreak's stories are always true.
I've never not know such a cynical footsie person in my life.
I'm not trying to be rude---- but I'd just like to know, that's all.
Listen I can spot a fake story a mile away.My stories are true I have nothing to prove by lying to people over the internet.Find any detail in one of my posts and if you don't believe it let me know Jay ok?I can tell a fake story by the amount of dialogue(which is scripted)No one remembers word for word what is said in a conversation.I only post what happens.All I am saying if you want to MAKE UP a story list it as a MADE UP story.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Still...i just don't know why you guys care so much if a story is true or not. A story is just something to help our imagination, true or not doesn't really matter ;)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Q-T

Post by Q-T »

Given the sheer amount of material he posts in here, I thought it was a given that wsrfr's stories are made up. He doesn't pretend they're all real, does he?
Jay (inactive)

Post by Jay (inactive) »

all I am saying is that you always criticize people all the time.
It's ashame, too. because you make it seem like you're a God, which you're not, that's all.
a story is a story, real or not. but you always respond so negatively.
I don't think I've ever read anything positive that you've stated about anyone's situation.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Jay wrote:all I am saying is that you always criticize people all the time.
It's ashame, too. because you make it seem like you're a God, which you're not, that's all.
a story is a story, real or not. but you always respond so negatively.
I don't think I've ever read anything positive that you've stated about anyone's situation.
:superlol: A God?Jay this whole post is such an exaggeration thats what's a shame.I have the right to my opinions just like you do ok?Speaking of being a God sounds like this post you are judging me as if you are one?If you have any problems with me just email me at footsiefreak173173@yahoo.com.Because this bickering isn't allowed on this forum.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Q-T wrote:Given the sheer amount of material he posts in here, I thought it was a given that wsrfr's stories are made up. He doesn't pretend they're all real, does he?
Most of the time he says they are true.I actually fell for the one where he's at the table with his boss/girlfriends mom and the mom starts to play footsie with him.

Then there the one where he's in the bank and asks the lady to take off her shoe and he holds it.Just read the stories and you decide.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Footsiefreak wrote:me just email me at footsiefreak173173@yahoo.com.Because this bickering isn't allowed on this forum.
Good answer Footsiefreak, thank you for not feeding the flame (or discussion, as you want to call it). Go on in private guys, thank you :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
cwalk

Post by cwalk »

I think his stories are fake too, but everybody is entitled to post fantasies too.