My Family clip

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

DTC1977

My Family clip

Post by DTC1977 »

I have to say there is something quite stomach turning about that scene with the old woman. As much as I love footsie under the table if an old woman did it to me I would be strongly tempted to smash her head in.

Did the old woman think she was doing it to the old guy? If she did she must be senile because she was facing away from him!!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I don't think it is necessary to use such offensive language talking about an old woman. That scene was funny, and i said it in the news page.

The only stomach turning thing here is the language you used in this message. Sorry, but i just can't understand why someone could be so nasty regarding an old woman. We will all be old one day or another, and i don't think you would like people to talk like that about your wife at that age.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

What offensive language? I wasn't being ENTIRELY serious. So you're saying that if a woman in her 60s put her foot in your crotch, your response would be 'Bring it on'?

Get over yourself.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I was refering to this:

"If she did she must be senile because she was facing away from him!!"

If it was meant to be a joke, sorry. Must be my awful skills in english language.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

No probs :-)
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I found this scene weirdly erotic....she was old and not attractive.BUT her foot movement was pretty good and she gave him a nice ram in the crotch.I'll give her a 10 for effort.