June/July Updates

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

June/July Updates

Post by Dead Parrot »

Just a few comments now that I'm back from being AWOL.

1) Young, Beautiful and Screwed Up - From the 7 July update. Mareva Galanter's facial expressions are the best I've seen in a long time! Not even touching him, just looking at a healthy male that way should provoke an erection! Too bad we couldn't see more of what she was doing to him though. But I'll take what we were given. :lol:

2) The Boss's Wife & Sylvia's Shoes - Great stories, and please thank your wife for the translation. Sylvia's character is quite dominant eh?

3) Nymphos in Nylons - Wow, just WOW! Is this a series of movies? If not it should be. I smiled and clapped at your comment about "rush to have sex" in movies. Foot fetish movies should be different, and apparently this one is. If only they all were...

4) Turks - The classic older woman/younger man scenario. He seemed pretty rattled by her actions. That should just encourage her though. :lol:

And thanks for updating the Fetish Expo so often. It seems like every day there's something new in there.

Keep up the great work!

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

THank you DP... your words always give me a reason to go on and work hard on the site :)

...and nice avatar by the way! ;)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.