Flirty / Kinky / Sexy / Naughty request

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

3oclockkickoff

Flirty / Kinky / Sexy / Naughty request

Post by 3oclockkickoff »

Women love to tease, as do men. They love to flirt, too.

Some men have strange requests, and here's one of 'em.

It must involve some if not all of my ideal situation, because the content on here is not really to my liking; either too full-on, not enough patience on both parts, or bloody boring, therefore no prolonged pleasure.

For example, a bad example; a scene involving not even 30 seconds of contact near the thigh under a table will not cut it. How anyone can find that stimulating is beyond me. But find me a good example of that situation and I won't complain. A good example is the scene involving a detailed description of what a woman has to achieve in order to reel the guy, her foot or footwear has to come into its own. It demands attention and must be obeyed, not forced or not even sexually explicit. Just enough heart-pounding temptation will do the trick. Remember: the foot has to flirt!

The contact or the flirtation leading up to the contact really must be over a long period of time, like a test. A sensual voice is a must. Preferably English speaking. It is important to remember, feet and toes are just about the last turn-on I can think of, heels and stilettos, boots and tights, slingbacks etc. are all very much welcome.

Thanks for reading! I hope you can find me a coupla good videos.

Just so you know what I'm kinda looking for: The radio-station clip done it for me. Woah!

3oclockkickoff

Post by 3oclockkickoff »

Tease me, tease me, tease me baby.