[ENG] Story Fragments From The Net

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Story Fragments From The Net

Post by Dead Parrot »

Various bits pulled from larger stories. Enjoy.

DP

She watching him, still amazed that she was sitting here with him and that he so obviously wanted her. She allowed a small, wicked smile to touch her lips. Here was her chance. She wondered just how brave she really was? He looked decidedly ready. Definitely interested. Rebecca wasn't a one-night stand kinda girl but if it turned out to be just that, would be worth it? After all, she'd only wanted this man her whole adult life. But was she bold enough to make the first move? From the darkening glint in his eye she had the distinct feeling she wouldn't be rejected.

She bit her lip and slipped her foot out of her sandal and keeping her gaze on his. His eyes widened as she gently caressed his inner thigh till her foot connected with the cool plastic of the booth seat. His lips tilted at the corner as he reached under the table. His long fingers began massaging her foot, applying just the right pressure at just the right places. Rebecca felt the touch radiate all the way up to her crotch. He was making her so wet with just slow seductive pressure he applied to her foot. What could he do to other places?

When his hand moved to the top of her foot and to her ankle she slowly inched forward. She could feel the heat before she felt the bulge. Jackson narrowed his eyes and she couldn't help but grin. Her foot trailed up and down this thickening erection pressing against denim. He was long and thick and very hard. Lowering her eyes she measured him in relation to her foot and nearly gasped. Oh yeah, just like in her dreams. What do you think of your pixie pest now? Uh huh, she grew the hell up. She thought.

"Unzip your jeans," she mouthed. She watched his eyes darken, his hand stilled on her leg then he moved his hand to his pants to do her bidding. She bit her bottom lip as she carefully moved her foot inside his jeans and massaged the length of his hard hot cock through his underwear with her toes. She knew her daring exceeded even her limits. She didn't know what emboldened her. There had always been something about this man. Maybe it was the unmistakable arousal in those steel gray eyes that made her brave now. It could be her years of fantasy, the very real heat growing between her thighs, or her sudden desire to make this cowboy beg. God knows there'd been nights she begged for him.

Rebecca watched Jackson's Adams apple bob as he swallowed hard. Her lips parted and she licked her dry lips as her toes trailed slowly, lightly up and down his hot shaft again and again. She watched him silently, lifted the beer to her lips and drank. She lowered the bottle only far enough to run her tongue around the rim, watching his eyes follow every move she made. He breathed in hard, his lashes lowering. One strong hand gripped her foot, quite effectively halting the torment he was enduring. He clumsily adjusted himself and zipped up.

While on dates all of my boyfriends complement me on my toned legs from aerobics, tap dancing and jazz lessons and stair climbing at the high rise where I am a seceratary.

When getting ready for a date I make sure I wear my clean pantyhose, suntan, no mud or stains, and my pumps or sandals depending on the weather and my good party dress. When my dates arrive I flash my upper thighs when getting into their cars and leave my dress up slightly. I do the same getting out. I also like to tease them in a nightclub or restaurant.

One date me and some friends were sitting at a booth. Crystal, one of my co-workers and her cute boyfriend were sitting across from me and my date. I decided to remove my white 3 inch stilletto pump and run my foot up Crystal's date's leg. His facial expression was hillarious!

Crystal, knowing me from the dance class knew what I was doing so she removed her strappy sandals and ran her foot up my boyfriend's legs! We both got a laugh at there excitement! Not knowing whose feet were teasing them!

Then I noticed the bulge in my boyfriends pants. He wanted to go but Crystal's date wanted dessert so we stayed awile longer being he drove. After he finished we all went back to his apartment, watched a dvd then we discussed the movies finer points and even played out a few scenes.

My boyfriend was so turned on. I undid his pants and massaged his penis now very hard. Crystal and her date went in the main bedroom, we then joined them. Crystals date pulled down her black pantyhose and penetrated her. My date pulled my suntan pantyhose down and also penetrated! The sensation was wonderful!

Then Crystal's date erupted shooting semen all over both of our legs! YIKES! My good pantyhose! Then my date errupted all over my legs and toes! Then Crystal looked at me and said, "Julie, I have sperm on my hose!" Our boyfriends then got dressed me and Crystal cleaned up and we all went home. What a fun evening! Bye for now julie.

About a month before our company Christmas party I been named office manager. I was in charge of an office which consisted of about 30 youg women. After I got the promotion, I found out how some of the women would try to get on my good side. At the Chirstmas party, I was sitting at a table with my girlfriend Lauri and next to her was Jen, one of the prettiest girls in the office. She was always trying to get on my good side.

During the meal I felt a stocking foot slide across my shoe and up my pant leg. I looked at my girlfriend. She was engrossed in conversation with the girl on her other side. I looked at Jen. She gave me a funny look. Her foot was going higher and higher up my leg until finally it was in my lap. My manhood was starting to come to attention as she rubbed her foot on my lap. Since all the bosses and my girl friend were at the party, this was not a situation I wanted to be in.

As Jen was sliding her foot around my lap, she picked up her wine glass a started to take a drink. At this moment, I grabbed her ankle and tickled the bottom of her foot. Needless to say, she was not expecting this and almost dropped her wine. I could tell by her reaction that she was very ticklish. She tried to take her foot back, but I had a good hold of her ankle.

At about the same time, my girlfriend excused herself and went to the ladies room. While my girlfriend was gone, I continued to tickle Jen's foot. Jen was squirming in her chair and people looked at her to make sure that she was alright. When my girlfriend came back, I noticed that she was in her stocking feet. Usually she does not walk around like that until after the dancing has started.

When I let her foot go it looked like Jen was trying to put her shoes back on. However, it seemed that she could not find them. Finally, she left the table to go to the ladies room in stocking feet. When she was gone, my girl friend told me that she had taken Jen`s shoes to go to the ladies room. In the ladies room she had dumped them into the trash to teach her a lesson.

DP here. As a side note for the last story, the guy says his girl never gets rid of her shoes until the dancing starts. Obviously she took them off to feel around under the table to find the other girls shoes and pull them over to her. Wouldn't THAT make a nice video? :D

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: [ENG] Story Fragments From The Net

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote:Wouldn't THAT make a nice video? :D
EhEH... a lot! :P Great stuff DP! :D