[ENG]Footsie at the movies! - by Waddupjee

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

WaddupJee

[ENG]Footsie at the movies! - by Waddupjee

Post by WaddupJee »

Me and a couple of friends went to see Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Azkaban last week. It was really full but luckily we came early to sit right in the middle. As the theatre was quickly being filled up, a hot MILF wearing flip flops decided to sit beside me. She had blonde hair, nice and slender, and her feet seemed like perfect size 7 with blue painted nails. Her kids were there too but not her husband (phew...). So picture this. Picture me in the middle, the MILF on my right, and her kids sitting on her right. So in order it was Me, MILF, Kid1, and Kid2. Anyways, during the movie when it was really dark, I heard a clunk and I recognized that the MILF removed her flip flops. Next thing you know, I felt something crawling up my pant leg and I kinda shook cause I thought some sort of animal like a rat was gonna crawl up there. Then I looked down and I saw her foot playing around with my leg. She was moving her foot up and down. Oh god that felt nice. So I returned the favour by removing me show and playing with her foot with constant rubbing. We did this for about 10 minutes until one of her kids pissed his pants and she had to leave to clean her dirty kid up. I felt disappointed but I had my fun! :P

Well hope you enjoyed my story.
Peace out!

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Looks like that MILF had already met Footsiefreak! :wink:
Too bad she didn't stick around so you could talk to her and get yourself invited over for dinner.

I guess you'll be going to the theater more often!

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

"So when are going to try footsie at the movies again Waddupjee?Was this your first time?"
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dont take it personal Waddupjee but I dont believe your "story" I read it over and found alot of flaws.I only post the truth I am a "Footsiefreak" because I go out of my way to play footsies.Its ok to make up stories but tell everyone you made them up.
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

I swear to you FootsieFreak, it is a complete truth. If ur talking flaws as in grammatical and spelling errors that makes my TRUE story less effective, I'd like to say that I am not a strong english speaker or typer, but i try my best.

And this story, it is true and I believe these things occur once in a blue moon...for me tho. And yes that was the first footsie at the movies ever. Very arousing. Well it is up to people to either believe or dont believe in my story. Like you and hopefully everyone else, I do speak the truth. The only thing I could think of that is making the stoyr less believable is my lack of good words to say. But thanks for your thoughts there FootsieFreak.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Im not trying to start a fight Waddupjee but I still dont believe you.Let me just share the flaws in the story.

Its too detailed the way you described her"nic,slender,blonde" and also you described her feet way too much"size 7 blue toe nails?" its like you are trying way too hard.When I do this I only notice if she is wearing hose or not.

It rarely happens that a woman would take off her flip flops and have her bare feet on the disgusting movie theater floor only if shes wearing socks or hose.If her flip flops did come off they wouldnt go "clunk" they are too light.

A kid knows when he has to go to the bathroom and usually cries they have to go and the mom takes them.

A rat crawling up your leg?She must of had really hairy feet LOL!

Finally its rare that the woman sits next to you on your first footsie at movie experience.It has never happened to me and I been doing this for years.I have to sit next to them.
Jay (inactive)

[Eng] believe

Post by Jay (inactive) »

well Waddup, I believe its happened to you...especially since with me more bizarre and very unsaid footsie situations have happened to me, which I dare not get into too much detail cuz it would be a LONG STORY to tell.

:lol:

but, I'm glad you told it and you should not worry if anyone believes your story to be fiction or not. truth be told. most people never have played footsies at all and it's all a wanted fantasy....waiting for the day to happen to them.

Jay
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

OK Jay lets hear some of your "bizarre" stories?I WANT TO HEAR THEM!OH YEAH WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT "MOVIE"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE? :roll:
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

Jesus Christ people calm down. Its only an experience I would like to share. And besides, these things happen once in a blue moon, and I got pretty lucky. You can tell if they are size 7 by simply comparing them to ur feet. The rat situation popped into my head for about a split second cause at that split second, I had no clue what was touching me. Blue toe nails are very common to where I live. And the kid, he was maybe about 6 or 7 somewhere young. He was telling her out loud that he has to goto the washroom. Dont ask why but he did.

Now if you still do not believe me, that is your opinion. But don't be angry towards others with other opinions. If they believe in my story, thats great! If they don't then just let it be. Just notify us that you dont believe in it and thats all. Its hardly worth to start an arguement.

So people just freakin calm down.

P.S. Jay, thanks for believing in me!

P.S.2. Where the heck is nyllover where you need him??? :?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Im just going to kill the issue ok Waddupjee?Just for the record you said your English was bad....but its better than mine.I still want to hear Jays stories since he has so many "please share with the class" I know I do.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

WaddupJee wrote:P.S.2. Where the heck is nyllover where you need him??? :?
I'm here, son...i'm here :D

I was just leaving you guys solving the issue by yourself... monitoring the situation...

Well... my opinion... i don't care if it's true or not. Everytime i read a story i just imagine myself into it...and use my fantasy... if you say it's true, well that was great for you! If it wasn't...is it so important for us? :)

Anyway the discussion remain placid and calm in my opinion...i think this forum is made of good people...footsiefreak was just making a calm critic to your post, that's all :) I wouldn't worry too much about it :wink:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Thanks Nylover for letting us handle it instead of jumping in it.On another site I was accused of lying about my footsie situations but its no big deal.I wasnt trying to start a fight just giving my thoughts.
WaddupJee

Post by WaddupJee »

I think u kinda got carried away lol. But no problems! :D