[ENG] Webfind - Pantyhose Story

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Webfind - Pantyhose Story

Post by Dead Parrot »

I found this on the epantyhoseland bulletin board. Short one about a woman giving her husbands coworker a footjob during a company awards dinner.

Tonight my husband and I attended one of his gala events for his company. I don’t really mind going with him to these events because it gives me an excuse to get really dressed up. I like to be the topic of conversation and the recipient of all the stares. Tonight was classic black tie. I put on my red bustier and lacy red thong, accented by the tan thigh high stockings. I slid the red strapless gown on that clung to all my curves right down to my knees where the fabric flared. The finishing touch was my red, five inch stilettos with ankle straps.

Right on time, the driver arrived to take me to the event, as I was to meet my husband there. The driver couldn"t take his eyes off of me. He kept adjusting the rear view mirror to get a better look as I pulled up my dress. Lifting my right leg and starting at my ankle, I slowly slid the stockings up and over my knees, pulling the tops of the stockings taut. Before I knew it we made it to the destination and the driver was opening my door. He held out a hand to help me out. As I stood next to him, I grazed his bulging cock with my hand and asked him that in the event that I wasn"t able to get my husband to cum all over my feet before the end of the evening, would he be available? “Lady, if you let me unload all over your stockinged feet, I will be a happy man.” “I’ll see you in a bit” I said as I walked toward the entrance, feeling his eyes watch me every step of the way.

I didn"t have a hard time finding my husband, he was already seated with his hand in the air motioning for me. As I walked closer, I noticed that the company had seated us with someone that I did not know. He was beautiful, dark skin and hair, with blue eyes and a gorgeous smile. My husband stood beside of me and introduced me to the stranger. “This is Hunter Stevens, he is the west coast marketing analyst. His wife is sick and couldn"t join him tonight. So we are going to have to do everything we can to make him feel comfortable. You two get to know each other while I go mingle with some of our supporters.”

As my husband made his way toward a group of people, Hunter got up and moved to the seat right next to me. “You are a very stunning woman, if you were my wife I wouldn"t leave you alone for too long,” he said as he bent over as if to pick something off of the floor, but instead he pushed two fingers in between the arch of my left foot and my shoe. I gasped because it took me by surprise and because it felt so good. “Just as I thought” he said with a smirk on his face. “Those gorgeous feet haven’t been fucked in a while, huh?” I put my head down and responded, “My husband isn"t really into feet. If I beg long enough he will cum on them. But he won’t let me give him a foot job.” Hunter laughed and then got up and joined my husband. I didn’t know if I had something wrong or if my husband had put him up to questioning me.

Over the next 30 minutes I busied myself, conversing with people that I knew and being introduced to new ones. All the while I felt Hunter’s gaze upon me. Dinner was announced and we all started to make our way back to our assigned tables. Small talk between my husband and Hunter ensued, I tried to look interested, but all I could think about was my feet being all dressed up and having no one to cum all over them. That’s when I felt it. Someone grazed my foot with theirs. I looked at my husband, but he was talking up a storm. I looked at Hunter, but he too seemed so enthralled in the subject at hand. The foot came back and started rubbing my left foot, then ascending up my calf. It had to be Hunter, never in my married life had my husband played with me or my feet under the table. I adjusted my self in my chair, scooting myself closer to the table making myself more accessible to the caresses.

My husband, noticing my discomfort said, “Take those shoes off for a while, I know they must be killing you.” I took off my shoes and put them next to my chair as I again made myself comfortable under the table. The foot came back, this time with a companion. One foot rubbing the sole of my foot as the other was running all over my legs. His feet lifted my left foot until I felt it in his hands. He placed it on this thighs as he began running his fingers in between my toes and all along my arch. As I felt my right foot being lifted, I moved my left foot to his crotch. Pressing my foot against his bulge, he shifted in his chair, grinding harder against my foot as he placed my right foot on top of my left and pulled my feet against him.

The conversation between my husband and Hunter continued as if nothing was going on under the table. I was so hot, I wanted my feet wrapped around his cock. I wanted to fuck him with my feet until his cock exploded. Under the table my feet were cast aside momentarily as I felt some movement on my soles. Then Hunter grabbed both of my feet and squeezed them around his freed cock. Our dinner was placed before us and Hunter"s hands came up to the table top so that he could eat. I began jacking his cock with my feet, sliding it between the my high arches. I kept his cock in the arch of my left foot as I placed the balls of my right foot against his cock. I was able to jack his cock up to the head and receive some precum to wet my stockinged feet, allowing them to glide over his cock more easily.

My husband, engrossed in his meal was not even aware that his wife, sitting right beside of him was about to have a load of cum unfurled all over her feet. I moved my feet back up to the head and separated my toes, positioning them right above the other. Applying just enough pressure while sliding up and down his shaft, to milk his cock of all it"s cum. Suddenly my feet were being bathed in hot, wet cum. Without a change in his voice or his expression, Hunter"s cock was sending an endless supply of cum all over my feet. I continued my assault of his cock, not wanting this to end. He put one hand under the table and squeezed my foot. I looked at him and he mouthed the words "Thank you." I removed my feet from Hunter"s legs and was struck by the chill of the air on my wet feet. I rubbed my feet together, massaging in the wonderful wetness of Hunter"s cum.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well...he actually did everything...and she let him do it...oh my... what a woman :mrgreen:
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

GOOD LORD! I would LOVE to have her as my wife. Thanks for sharing that wonderful story, DP!Image