[ENG] Webfind - She Put Her Foot in the Wrong Man's Lap!

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Webfind - She Put Her Foot in the Wrong Man's Lap!

Post by Dead Parrot »

I found this on the Cosmo Confessions website, and it is allegedly a true story:

"My boyfriend's father is a minister, and I was nervous about spending an entire weekend with his parents. The first night I was there, my boyfriend could see I was tense when we sat down for dinner, so he started playing footsie with me under the table. Then I slipped off my shoe and placed my foot all the way in his lap, but just as I did, his father jumped up and said, 'This is not a brothel!' I realized then that I'd put my foot in the wrong lap! I was so humiliated that I burst into tears right then and there. My boyfriend tried to explain, but it was too late. My heathen ways were no longer welcome in their home."

Kathy, 18

I love this idea: a woman working the wrong man under the table. The interesting thing here is, what if the minister had not said anything? What if he'd let her tease him, or made him cum?

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Poor girl... but...well...to be honest.... being that father...i wouldn't have said anything and just enjoyed it :D :D

What's the name of that film we have a similar scene of? the one with that gorgeous brunette... ah... Secret Party!
The one where she plays with her cousin if i remember correctly... :P
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Sounds made up to me how could you make that mistake?That would mean the girlfriend was sitting across from the guy and his father which is unlikely and if they were playing footsie she would have been feeling her mans feet then worked her way up to his crotch.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Possibly a circular table, or if a rectangular one then they were all sitting so close that she just "missed". Still nice even if it may be untrue. 8)

DP