[ENG] Poll - The Woman Across the Table...

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Who would you want to be teased by under the table?

Your lover or wife
17%
Another man's lover or wife
43%
A co-worker
13%
Who cares as long as she's young and hot!
26%

Total votes: 23

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Poll - The Woman Across the Table...

Post by Dead Parrot »

Poll question, I'm just curious: who would you rather have sitting across the table from you working you with her foot underneath?

Let's get a few responses and generate some discussion.

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I said a co-worker, although the last choice wouldn't be bad :P

I don't know, but i always had this thing about the classic "office co-workers" meal where you get the hottest one that you always dreamed about starting to play with you... :lol:
boxnclox

Post by boxnclox »

All of the above :D :D ha ha!
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I went with choice number two because I have a few very specific women in mind. Most were co-workers as well, and they were all married. As you know, as the risk factor goes up, so does the level of arousal.

This is something she can do just as a tease, to have some fun with you or get a some payback for something her husband did (women usually cheat on their lovers/husbands for revenge). She of course, doesn't have to take it any further than just working you at the table. I would want more naturally, but I'd take just that with no complaints!

Boxnclox, thanks for posting. Hope to see more of you in the future.

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Its definitely another mans lover of wife its just that risk of getting caugght that turns me on.I have had these experiences with my friends wife and THEY ARE THE BEST!Also when I go to the movies to play footsies with strangrs everything seems normal above the seat but we both know whats going on under it its like our little secret that no one suspects