Shoeplay in Movies or TV Shows

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

Foxdye

Post by Foxdye »

ukspf20001 wrote:http://rapidshare.de/files/31689682/Anrheiner.wmv

Someone left this clip from a Yahoo group, I believe its grom a German TV show, there may even be a pic from it in the early pages of this thread, not bad clip.
It was I who made the clip.. :wink: Yes I think I did put a cap somewhere on here.

ukspf20001

Post by ukspf20001 »

Good work my friend, I always acknowledge it wasn't my own work, just sharing!
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Very good clip, Ukspf20001. I really enjoyed viewing it. Thanks.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Just saw a spot advertising C-SPAN for Sunday (9/17) night at 8 PM Eastern. Martha Raddatz, an ABC reporter, will be the guest and is sitting with legs crossed at a small, low table, nice view of legs and appears to be dangling as she is interviewed. I could not really see if she was just wearing backless shoes and the shoe was simply hanging down, but if so, it looked well down. She has been reported as a dangler and dipper elsewhere. This is the main C-SPAN channel (usually shows House)
ukspf20001

Post by ukspf20001 »

http://rapidshare.de/files/33221380/ER-150906.avi

Again not my own work, but someone caught a reporter on a national news programme dipping under her chair during a news segment.
dreamcast65

Post by dreamcast65 »

great vid!!! Do you have any more vids of reporters being "caught" on tv.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

That's the kind of stuff I'm looking for! I don't have any kind of recording capability, does anyone have more clips like this? CSpan, CSpan2 especially!
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Hello guys! That was a very cute clip, but sadly, shoeplay on CSPAN, QVC/HSN, and even BRITISH TELEVISION are so difficult to find. Youtube is good or british tv...but it's just so hard to come by good candid work, at least for me. With the exception of the obvious, which is to actually watch the television, does anybody know where or even how to download some of these beautiful HSN or british tv moments? Do they even post qvc videos on the internet, or are they thrown away after taping? I'd love to see some of the dangling I keep hearing about.

Also, I really appreciate how two messages ago, a member alerted me to tomorrow's cspan show. If anyone knows the names of the people who dangle and dip on shoes, that's such a nice asset to the site. Thanks man, for the alert. Well, I'm in a rush, so I'll be going.
Big shoeplay fan
Feeture Feature

Here's a sample from the Martha Raddatz interview on C-SPAN (show called "Q&A" on Sunday night at 8 PM. It was a one-hour show and is available from C-SPAN on DVD or VHS for $19.95 plus shipping. She was barefoot in backless sandals, so some might say it was impossible for her to actually dangle. But I was happy with her foot action and am sure if she would have worn regular pumps, there would have been dipping and dangling. At one point you can hear her shoe hit the table leg as she crosses her legs (not on this sample, though, which just shows the foot action).

http://rapidshare.de/files/33555767/mra ... e.avi.html
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Thank you for the heads up again... that was really sweet. I'm pretty sure the younger girl from the Gilmore Girls dangles...you can see her shoeplay in the shows, so perhaps now that she's older, we should be more vigilant of her on talk shows and interviews because she may be a promising prospect.

Sorry for the spelling errors too, I'm in a rush... thank you sir!
Big shoeplay fan
belowstreetlevel

Post by belowstreetlevel »

Here's the link to the Martha Raddatz interview:

http://www.q-and-a.org

Click on view to watch.
Feeture Feature

Jodi Applegate dangling on Channel 5 in New York during interview. It's a sandal but hanging way down. Funny thing is she hardly moves the foot (makes it much less exciting). I wonder if she had an injury the way she lets the sandal hang but doesn't move the foot.

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/Insi ... geId=5.2.1
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

wsrfr are you going to be making a return with your stunning dangling.com videos? I miss your work! AHHH! I actually got caught looking at a woman today,it wasn't very cool. She was wearing flats, with her legs crossed left over right. She looked nice. No shoeplay unfortunately, but once again, it's the art of shock that makes candid shoeplay so interesting to me.
Big shoeplay fan
CRUSHFAN

Post by CRUSHFAN »

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8665/kellybrook
Gentlemen, we have a new dangle model called Kelly Brook.
wsrfr

Shoeplay in tv

Post by wsrfr »

I may post a couple more clips. But they seem to be in low demand so I don't make a special effort to look them over and decide which ones to upload.

BTW, that clip of those 2 women at the table is gooood. One has the heel popped but I wouldn't tell too much from the other lady at the desk. Nice work.
wsrfr

Shoeplay in tv

Post by wsrfr »

I still can't get the hang of ImageShack..I tried to view that "new model" but I didn't get anything. Someone want to tell me what I am doing wrong?
wsrfr

Shoeplay in tv and movies

Post by wsrfr »

I'm not sure what to think of that Martha Raddatz? interview. The pic is so small and the camera only shows her feet for a very short time. It looks like the are dangling, but those sandals also have only 1 strap near the toes, so they might be sort of dangling by themselves. I didn' have the patience to sit through the whole interview!
hosetoes

Post by hosetoes »

Hilary Duff getting foot massage.

belowstreetlevel

Post by belowstreetlevel »

CRUSHFAN wrote:http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8665/kellybrook
Gentlemen, we have a new dangle model called Kelly Brook.
Can you update this post with the correct URL please?
wsrfr

Shoeplay in tv and movies

Post by wsrfr »

The other night I tripped on a segment of Larry King Live with Oprah and frends. It looked like she was dangling one of her pumps, but it was hard to tell because of the angle of the shot. She was wearing those super pointy pumps. One of her female friends was also wearing pumps and it looked like she heel popped a couple of times. I wished I had tuned in earlier; I might have caught more.