Exchanging candid hostess clips.

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

fantasyj

Exchanging candid hostess clips.

Post by fantasyj »

Hello everyone, I was a fan of the original c4s 65353 and 29156 studio, featuring candid hostess shoeplay. And I know Clips4sale closed down those studios approximately two years ago. For some reason I didn’t purchase their clips back then and I’m wondering if anyone has their clips or other candid hostess clips and are willing to exchange. I have a lot of candid hostess clips as well. Please let me know if you are interested. By the way, I’ve attached screenshots of two clips that I’m looking for in specific, I remember it’s from the 65353 studio, feel free to let me know if you have them.

In addition, If anyone knows those studio owner’s contact information, please don’t hesitate to share, thank you!
Attachments
IMG_3636.jpeg
IMG_3638.jpeg

tobydole

Re: Exchanging candid hostess clips.

Post by tobydole »

29156/35332/44419 dude has a website now: https://bestcandidshoeplay.org/
fantasyj

Post by fantasyj »

tobydole wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:21 am 29156/35332/44419 dude has a website now: https://bestcandidshoeplay.org/
Oh thanks for mentioning, I know this site and I’ve been purchasing clips from it. Some of the owners from c4s found one way or another to continue selling their clips, but I think the 65353 guy just vanished, I’m trying to find 65353 and his work now.
hasrdubal

Post by hasrdubal »

fantasyj wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:32 am
tobydole wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:21 am 29156/35332/44419 dude has a website now: https://bestcandidshoeplay.org/
Oh thanks for mentioning, I know this site and I’ve been purchasing clips from it. Some of the owners from c4s found one way or another to continue selling their clips, but I think the 65353 guy just vanished, I’m trying to find 65353 and his work now.
Hey I was thinking of purchasing from this site but then saw that they are asking for a lot of personal info. I wasn't sure how legit this is. Have you had any issues after purchase? Do you provide all that info they ask for when buying?
fantasyj

Post by fantasyj »

hasrdubal wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:35 pm
Hey I was thinking of purchasing from this site but then saw that they are asking for a lot of personal info. I wasn't sure how legit this is. Have you had any issues after purchase? Do you provide all that info they ask for when buying?
I haven’t had any issues after purchase and I did provide those info because I was just careless. I think if you don’t feel safe providing your info you can just fill it up with some randoms. My guess is that they want you to put your info so you’re less likely to resell their videos thinking they might find you lol.
hasrdubal

Post by hasrdubal »

fantasyj wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 am
hasrdubal wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:35 pm

I haven’t had any issues after purchase and I did provide those info because I was just careless. I think if you don’t feel safe providing your info you can just fill it up with some randoms. My guess is that they want you to put your info so you’re less likely to resell their videos thinking they might find you lol.
Thanks for answering. Yeah, I think you maybe right lol. Also, buying candid content isn't outside the law or anything right?