My WIfe putting on a nylon foot show

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

felix8306

My WIfe putting on a nylon foot show

Post by felix8306 »

Hi everyone. I was cleaning out some of my old hard drive from years ago, and I came across this video of my wife, Yvette (then girlfriend) putting on a nylon foot show. It's from the early 2000s, so I apologize in advance for the poor quality. It was much darker, so I lightened it so you could see better.

Yvette has known about my foot fetish since before we were married and has always been really open to indulging me. To put it in simple terms, I love very sheer nylons. I also love it when she shows her feet around other guys. I don't know if that's voyeuristic, I just love it.

So, this video is from early 2000s. Yvette was a manager at Tiffany Beverly Hills at time. Anyway, there were two managers who were in town visiting from Tiffany's New York store. It was either a Friday or Saturday night, I can't quite recall. Yvette and I had taken them out to dinner since they didn't really know anyone here, nor the area, it was a way to show them hospitality during their visit.

At the time, she was my girlfriend and we weren't living together. We had planned to take them to dinner, but I suggested that perhaps afterwards we could invite them back to her apartment for drinks. I also suggested that I thought it would be really sexy if she could put on a little "innocent" foot show for them and I asked her to wear her sheerest nylons. I didn't see what she was wearing until later that night at the restaurant.

Anyway, after dinner, we came back to the apartment. We were having drinks, getting tipsy, and generally having a good time. This was back in the in the days before phone video. I used her video camera to take these images. I took general video of the night, but all I really wanted to capture was the foot show.

She started out with shoe shoeplay, lot's of dangling, the occasional drop. She put her shoes on, she took them off. I'm zoomed in a little on this video. One of the guys, George, had pretty much the same vantage point as me but was actually sitting much closer to her. She ended up most of the night with her feet up on the couch, her soles pretty much in George's face the whole time. She put on an incredible show, flexing her toes, crossing her legs, and lifting up her soles. A night I will always remember.

Let me know if you enjoyed the video. I do have some others that I took with a cell phone. They are still old, but more recent, and I can post if anyone is interested.

I posted the video here:

dawgster

Re: My WIfe putting on a nylon foot show

Post by dawgster »

This is terrific. It reminds me of those pre cell phone video cam days where I also took some girlfriend foot vids that I hope to post soon. Thanks for sharing!
danglelover188

Post by danglelover188 »

I enjoyed every second of the video (especially the dangling part). I'd really love to see more of your content. Great stuff !
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

The golden days when women were dressed as women and dangling and shoeplaying... their shoes and heels were smelly! Now nothing of that!!! In the last 2 years i can count in one hand how many time ive seen something good. I smelled many different heels and shoes and no smell at all!!! Great clip, brought me back memories!!
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

that was fabulous vintage and epic at the same time. very nostalgic
dawgster

Post by dawgster »

Leopard wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:54 pm The golden days when women were dressed as women and dangling and shoeplaying... their shoes and heels were smelly! Now nothing of that!!! In the last 2 years i can count in one hand how many time ive seen something good. I smelled many different heels and shoes and no smell at all!!! Great clip, brought me back memories!!
Man you said it! I'm so glad I met my wife in the era of pantyhose and heels in a professional setting. She'd sometimes wear these brown high heeled pumps with a woven texture that had such a captivating smell from her days in the office and on the streets of the city wearing hose. She found it cute (and still does) that I relished the smell.
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

That was fantastic! I especially love the part where she is just resting her feet outside of her shoes. Love that you could see that she had painted toes through the pantyhose.
LovingPaintedToes 66

Post by LovingPaintedToes 66 »

Hi, thanks for the story and the video. Oh how I wish I was George? The video reminded me of the lady who I adored as a child and Teenager, she used to slip her feet in and out of very similar shoes, so when your wife did that it turned me on. But I sat on a chair right in front of her as a 9 year old pretending to b asleep, but turned on my arm over the back of the chair just watching her behind me sat in church..