Your best decade for shoeplay

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Your best decade for shoeplay

Post by Footsiefreak »

What was your best shoeplay decade?

Of course for me it was the 80s or 90s. In the 80s I was guaranteed shoeplay by teachers and fellow classmates mostly everyday in fhe fall and winter. And of course in public but had to have a parent to drive me to the mall or whatever store. Saw a lot when I worked at a restaurant for a few months

90s had my own car so could travel anywhere on my own to watch shoeplay. Mostly at the malls and lunchtime moved to the city so I saw a lot more. Most if the time it was one time shoeplayers rarely regulars Like I saw in grade school.

I guess I would pick the 90s because I was in more control of who I wanted to watch

mouse66

Re: Your best decade for shoeplay

Post by mouse66 »

Totally agree.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Some guys have all the fun. I was just a boy in the 90s. I managed to get lucky a few times once I started driving in the mid 00's, but nothing like what you describe.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

80s and 90s, for sure. My earliest memories of shoeplay were from 4-5 years old around 80-81. Something happened in those early 2000s that completely changed everything for the worst. When even the women at your small independent Baptist church stop wearing hose and heels, then you know something is going wrong.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

pumplover wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:40 pm 80s and 90s, for sure. My earliest memories of shoeplay were from 4-5 years old around 80-81. Something happened in those early 2000s that completely changed everything for the worst. When even the women at your small independent Baptist church stop wearing hose and heels, then you know something is going wrong.
I blamed the diminishment of hosiery on the recession and Sex in the City
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Gotta say the 90’s. I entered college in the early 90’s. 1992 to be exact. Women were wearing wooden clogs and platform mules. I remember sitting to have lunch in the student center or waiting for next class and watch shoeplay everywhere. Also the study cubicles in the library was a great spot.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Looks like I'll be the outlier and say the mid 00s and early 10s. When I entered college back in '04 those so called "Chinese slippers" were all the rage. They were cheap mesh or fabric slippers that came in pretty much every color. Almost every girl on campus had a pair. The mesh versions of the slippers you could see their toes through them so it kinda diminished the element of surprise, but they were still decent shoeplay shoes. The fabric versions you couldn't see through so I enjoyed watching those more. As time moved on flats became the new go to and still remain my favorite shoeplay shoe though it seems it was much easier to spot them in the 00s and early 10s. Too many women wear sneakers or boots now no matter the season ugh.
TCD1311

Post by TCD1311 »

00s, being in High school and then college, I saw lots of shoeplay involving nylons and flats
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

I don't think I can zero in on a specific decade because for me, it was like an era (from the early 1980s until the early 2000s). I think that once the oxymoron business casual became coin of the realm in the mid '00s, the sightings of women playing with their shoes (and looking sexy doing it) didn't just plummet. It cratered. over 90 percent of women no longer felt the need to wear hose anywhere anymore, so they stopped, and then raised the younger generation to follow suit. And now we have these gals either going bare, or wearing tacky ankle socks or so-called no-show socks everywhere. Some dudes might be into that, but not me!